pointless and mundane

Chat about anything
HiFi
On the Road

pointless and mundane

Post by HiFi »

Bit silly and pointless, but I was just watching a repeat of the BBC show "The Apprentice" - first episode of series 8 originally broadcast 2012. The girl's team were selling screen printed t-shirts and the like from a stall in Greenwich Market in London. Close to the end of the day they started running about trying to sell what stock was left to shops in the district - and ran right past a nice looking naked yellow Rappy thousand parked on the curb. Was cool to see it on TV, anyone else seen one on any other programme? I remember being quite pleased to see Cagivas chasing down Pierce Brosnan at the start of Bond Goldeneye when I first saw that too!
ozzraptor
On the Road

Re: pointless and mundane

Post by ozzraptor »

Awesome :thumbsup: reading an internet articel on the great "Bazza" , Barry Sheene. I see he also owned a cagiva raptor 1000 and gave the bike a good rap :oops: , pardon the pun. Link for anyone interested, a good read.

https://www.motorcyclenews.com/news/200 ... lat-bazza/
Aussiejoe
On the Road

Post by Aussiejoe »

They were used in the opening scenes of Taxi 3, here's the link to the full movie, they're from 1 min 30 secs to 2 mins https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4_l9YUNYKo
ozzraptor
On the Road

Post by ozzraptor »

too bad they dubbed the sound on the first bike for a inline4, put some decent cans on the raptor :revrev:
andybaggies
On the Road

Post by andybaggies »

Bit silly and pointless
Oh, I wouldn't say that at all. If you ask me I reckon that's a bit of top anoraking :D And always looks good in yellow.

Bazza article was great & the first I'd heard of his involvement with Cagiva. You certainly do learn summat every day.