Info .. new forum members moderation

Chat about anything
snapdragon

Info .. new forum members moderation

Post by snapdragon »

New members it would make my job easier - and your posts wouldn't be waiting so long for approval if you could please introduce yourselves before posting links and attachments
Also it's not considered safe to put your email addresses on an open forum. We have a system of email via the forum which is more secure.

Regulars
:oops: sorry if you all are seeing week-old posts from new members, they were waiting in a moderation queue but I didn't spot them until today.

:doh:
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
snapdragon

new forum members

Post by snapdragon »

Sorry to the new members if there's been a delay between your registration and the forum being live for use

To explain, it's not an automated 'register and there you are' system , it's a 'register, and then we do some clicks, and then it works' system. :D

and that will be when I get here as I'm not hard-wired to the system - many apologies if you had to wait while I was out skiving :oops: .
SnappY
snapdragon

Re: new forum members

Post by snapdragon »

snapdragon wrote:55 years agoSorry to the new members if there's been a delay between your registration and the forum being live for use

To explain, it's not an automated 'register and there you are' system , it's a 'register, and then we do some clicks, and then it works' system. :D

and that will be when I get here as I'm not hard-wired to the system - many apologies if you had to wait while I was out skiving :oops: .
my excuse is - it was sunny and I was out :revrev:
:oops:
SnappY
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Re: Info .. new forum members moderation

Post by shebee »

Dear new members, as Snapdragon and I will be drunk in a field in derbyshire this weekend... See gathering post elsewhere, there will be no moderation going on :thumbsup: . Apologies for any inconvenience and delays in approving posts and or new members. To the rest of you... PLAY NICELY! :revrev: :revrev: :ride: :ride: :woot:
Twisted Tequila Sister
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Post by shebee »

Raptoristas... I am sorry for any delay in the approvals of new membership requests and or posts... the board (for reasons best known to itself) :angry: has stopped sending me notifications... hopefully everyone is now in and the posts are readable.....

Any problems let me know!

xx :ride: :ride:
Twisted Tequila Sister
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

shebee wrote:55 years agoRaptoristas... I am sorry for any delay in the approvals of new membership requests and or posts... the board (for reasons best known to itself) :angry: has stopped sending me notifications... hopefully everyone is now in and the posts are readable.....

Any problems let me know!

xx :ride: :ride:
Darschgranguls! :angry: also didn't send me notifies, apologies :(
SnappY