Just Saying Hi

Chat about anything
data
On the Road

Re: Just Saying Hi

Post by data »

Spyke wrote:55 years agoWelcome aboard, I like to think that growing old is inevitable but growing up isn't compulsory, riding a rap will keep you young for ages I hope!
Hi Spike,
Thanks for your comment, I want to be the outevitable, its just a matter of conception, although I've concepted yet!! who knows ?? Dave
redgpzrider
On the Road

Post by redgpzrider »

Welcome data you are an inspiration. :nod:

Hope I can still ride my Rap when I get to 70. :wink:

Most encouraging thing I saw a couple of years ago was a couple in their 80's on a Honda 125. :D

Best regards Red :ride:
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Red Mist
On the Road

Post by Red Mist »

data wrote:55 years ago
Crap Tartan wrote:55 years agoWelcome in, we are a rather mature lot on here but in years lived only. :D :evil: :roll: :wink: :thumbsup:
Hi, They'll never grind me down, I'm from Accrington, and I think I'll enjoy being a member.
Dave :shock:
Good grief - you've been all around the world and you wind up in Accy! In my last job I worked with a bloke who had moved from Mesa, Az to Oswaldtwistle. Not sure he ever got his head round that. Anyway, I'm just up the road on the other side of Burnley. Let us know if you're out and about anywhere.