Just Saying Hi

Chat about anything
data
On the Road

Just Saying Hi

Post by data »

Not sure whether I cocked up the first hello.
Anyroad up, just bought a 2002 1000 Raptor, so thought I'd join your forum. I am 72 but still in late puberty, work world wide, on 4 continents, and I suppose live/lived on 3, just sold my house in Michigan and my MZ1000s, I have also a Daytona T595 who will share the garage with the Cagiva. I will probably be pestering for advice and info over the next couple of months as I try and make the bike fit me better, so I apologise in advance, Hi again to all. Dave/Data
ozzraptor
On the Road

Re: Just Saying Hi

Post by ozzraptor »

Welcome Data , i was a late starter too :mrgreen: never too old as they say and what better than a raptor to round things out
shedmonkey
APM

Post by shedmonkey »

welcome data . Ask as many questions as you like just don't expect any sensible answers :shock:
Bit of a Muppet
data
On the Road

Post by data »

shedmonkey wrote:55 years agowelcome data . Ask as many questions as you like just don't expect any sensible answers :shock:
Hi Shedmonkey,
Wouldn't want it any other way :lightfart:
Crap Tartan
On the Road
Location: Sitting in front of the screen in Portpatrick again

Post by Crap Tartan »

Welcome in, we are a rather mature lot on here but in years lived only. :D :evil: :roll: :wink: :thumbsup:
nil illigitimae carborundum
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Post by shebee »

Welcome in Dave... [emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Technical magic
Twisted Tequila Sister
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

Welcome in - damn good choice in bikes there :thumbsup:

do you keep bikes in each of the continents ?
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
norrie
On the Road

Post by norrie »

Welcome. :D
Oh and as for age we are all really young here. Well in mental Age anyway. :lol:
Norrie.

Lang may yer lum reek!
data
On the Road

Post by data »

norrie wrote:55 years agoWelcome. :D
Oh and as for age we are all really young here. Well in mental Age anyway. :lol:
That I agree, I'm just a late developer, I was late arriving( info from my mum) always late no matter what I plan, am sure as hell not going to at the front of the queue when Baby Jesus takes me for a sunbeam. :tada: Dave
data
On the Road

Post by data »

snapdragon wrote:55 years agoWelcome in - damn good choice in bikes there :thumbsup:

do you keep bikes in each of the continents ?
Hi Snappy,
I still live between the UK. Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, and Spain, The Triumph may finish in the sun don't know yet, I closed down the US office and home in July. Sadly sold the MZ, regs. and costs in the US, were for me inoperable, especially since I don't seem to fit into the US Idea of a treaty investor. Azerbaijan is not the place to have a Bike, Although every since 95 there is a Russian/Chinese bloke that ride from Urumqi in northern China to Baku on a Cossack outfit (I'll look see if I have some photos doubt it) he stays till September and returns. Dave
data
On the Road

Post by data »

Crap Tartan wrote:55 years agoWelcome in, we are a rather mature lot on here but in years lived only. :D :evil: :roll: :wink: :thumbsup:
Hi, They'll never grind me down, I'm from Accrington, and I think I'll enjoy being a member.
Dave :shock:
data
On the Road

Post by data »

shebee wrote:55 years agoWelcome in Dave... [emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Technical magic
Thanks Shebee,
Sent from my laptop using thick grubby fingers. :toocool: Dave
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

data wrote:55 years agoHi, They'll never grind me down, I'm from Accrington, and I think I'll enjoy being a member.
Dave :shock:
:lol: ah ha - another Lanc :dance: can't get us we've been tempered by Lancashire rain :happyhappy:
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
data
On the Road

Post by data »

ozzraptor wrote:55 years agoWelcome Data , i was a late starter too :mrgreen: never too old as they say and what better than a raptor to round things out
Hi Ozz,
I quite agree, but need a few things/alterations to make it right for me, I thought I'd sent a reply yesterday but cant find it, Not very bright but I can lift hevvy fings :rant: Worked in Melbourne a few times with Toyota. and Dana corporation, do a lot of work together with a CNC company from Melbourne, and thought about moving there, but like cod and chips not shark, couldn't adjust to the speed limit, and the every friendly Huntsman spiders, god their quick, I think the final straw for me was the pubs and slot machines. But don't mind to go for a long visit now and then.Maybe meet up some time. Dave
Spyke
On the Road

Post by Spyke »

Welcome aboard, I like to think that growing old is inevitable but growing up isn't compulsory, riding a rap will keep you young for ages I hope!
Road racing's where it's at - going round in circles all day is for hamsters.