Pirelli angel gt

Chat about anything
andybaggies
On the Road

Re: Pirelli angel gt

Post by andybaggies »

I replaced my tyres just before christmas and went for the Michelin PR3s and very impressed I am too. They initially felt 'twitchy' but I think this was just the shock changing from crappy flattened off old Bridgestones to brand new tyres. Oh! thats how the bike supposed to respond.

I ride every day and I must say I'm mightly impressed with their wet/cold performance which inspires nothing but confidence. Just lean in, power through & lean out no fuss, slides or worries.The're also damn good on the motorway when changing lanes, cats eyes, white lines etc. Now the weather is warmer they inspire the same confidence when pushing on a little more. Probably not as good at ten tenths when comopared to a sports tire but for me they are ideal.

2,000 miles in and not really showing any real signs of wear - time will tell but I'm expecting a good 8K.
Well I've just replaced these, with another set of PR3s, and they lasted 10K ! Admittedly the rear had squared off, the front had shouldered on the right side & the handling wasn't the best but they never felt slidey or unstable. So my 8K estimate was probably about right.