What price for xtra raptor ?

Chat about anything
stedachief

What price for xtra raptor ?

Post by stedachief »

Afternoon people. New to the board but was looking for a bit of advice. My friend has an xtra raptor he's looking at putting on fleabay but with not many being about he hasn't got a clue about a start price. It's completely standard, 53 plate, has 2 former keepers (1 of them the dealership) and 8000 on the clock. Basically he needs an idea of a reserve and I havnt got a clue since I've never seen another one before lol. Many thanks. Ste
Crap Tartan
On the Road
Location: Sitting in front of the screen in Portpatrick again

Re: What price for xtra raptor ?

Post by Crap Tartan »

with it being such a rare bike it more finding someone who wants one enough to pay a premium price.

At the age it is then its more all down to condition and history. Xtra`s will fetch a premium over V`s or O`s mainly due to the rarity and not because they are any better.

If its in near immaculate condition and all original with some service history/ old MOT`s to back up mileage then I would look for £3500-4000, bottom figure being a reserve and hope for the top figure.
If I was buying, I would expect it to be in really nice nick, not needing anything immidiately spent or done to it and after a thorough full inspection and test ride I would be happy to pay between those figures for it. Its only gonna get more valuable as times goes on if its kept decent.
nil illigitimae carborundum
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

I reckon 3k. Rare it is, but it would have to be immaculate for that. Prices seem to have lowered for the V, so I'd expect it to be the case for the xtra too
Yellow 2001 SV650s,2002 VRaptor
Your Rapter looks like a sci fi robot dragon! and it breaths fire too! It singed my eye brows and boiled my eyes at the lights! smudge
El Vikingo Tropical
On the Road

Post by El Vikingo Tropical »

In Spain they cost between 3000-4000€
Saludos desde Canarias