Interesting registration stats

Chat about anything
andybaggies
On the Road

Interesting registration stats

Post by andybaggies »

See https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/?utf8=%E2 ... mit=Search for statistics on Cagiva Raptor registrations in the UK.

Only ever 13 X- Raptors of which 9 are still around.

Most of the 650s are still about, 51, and only ~350 of the 1000s (V & non V) were ever sold.
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Re: Interesting registration stats

Post by shebee »

There is a huge , relatively, portion that have the model 'missing'. If you just search for cagiva so i am not sure of the validiy of the rest of the numbers, but boss is happy that his navigator is nicely rare too :geek:
Twisted Tequila Sister
ozzraptor
On the Road

Re: Interesting registration stats

Post by ozzraptor »

I would like to see the world wide stats for xrap sales, i bet there's no where near 999 made ,i have heard reports of only around half that being produced? All i know is they were bloody expensive when they first came out ,remember seeing a new model? for 19.5K au in a local bike cagiva dealership,i think it was the last model before cagiva went byby :o You would think for that sort of money being a limited "collectors" item they've got to go up in value! What can they be had for today, probabally one third that in very good to excellent condition? Maybe they just have'nt turned the corner yet ,always the optimist :D keep riding :thumbsup: