Why can't I post wanted's in the classifieds ?

Chat about anything
Bear Raptor

Why can't I post wanted's in the classifieds ?

Post by Bear Raptor »

Hi,
Can someone here please help.
I signed up to the forum some time ago and have posted as per the requirements I read to be able to post in the classifieds - but as soon as I sign in, the classifieds are blocked even from my viewing. I have emailed someone through the contact us, waited patiently - but had no reply.
All I want to do is post some wanted ad's for some bits for my rappy, so please can somebody let me know what the issue is and how to resolve it ?
Thank you
Bear
ozzraptor
On the Road

Re: Why can't I post wanted's in the classifieds ?

Post by ozzraptor »

Hi Bear and welcome ,what do ya need ? 2 more and your good to go :ride: " minimum post count of 5"
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Post by shebee »

Hi, what oz said is right, i havent had a message from you so im a bit confused, maybe we have had a hiccup in the system, sorry about that. The reason for the 5 post rule is to limit the trolls and spammers we have had problems in the past with them. :happyhappy:
Twisted Tequila Sister
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Post by shebee »

I have investigated and it seems that with the most recent update we lost the admin emails, i have done a temporary fix so i should be getting emails again, sorry again for the hassle. I have also clarified the :oops: description on the classified section.

X

Sheb
Twisted Tequila Sister