Owners Manuals

General spannery stuff
Bear of Little Brain
On the Road

Re: Owners Manuals

Post by Bear of Little Brain »

WARNING: MISSING PAGES IN PDF??

As luck (?) would have it, I am in the middle of printing out a manual which I downloaded last year when I first began looking for a Rappie.
I actually downloaded two versions. One was what appears to be this pdf, the other a folder of jpegs (one page, one image). I'm printing the jpegs, which are a slightly better rendition and give a marginally clearer printout, even though I have to open each page and print it individually :roll: (at least I get to manually print double-sided!).

:!: :!: :!: However, my point is that pages D100 to D180 are MISSING from the pdf versions that I have seen (the one I already have and the Benelli posting. :!: :!: :!:

I haven't checked both manuals completely, and I don't have an original. I'll follow up on this if I find other bits missing, probably when I've finished the printing (which is mind-numbingly tedious).

If anyone does have an original, perhaps they could post the number of pages in each section so that I can determine whether or not I have a complete set of JPEGs.

Unfortunately, I've no idea where I found that folder.
Bear of Little Brain
On the Road

Post by Bear of Little Brain »

Bear of Little Brain wrote:55 years agoWARNING: MISSING PAGES IN PDF??

As luck (?) would have it, I am in the middle of printing out a manual which I downloaded last year when I first began looking for a Rappie.
I actually downloaded two versions. One was what appears to be this pdf, the other a folder of jpegs (one page, one image). I'm printing the jpegs, which are a slightly better rendition and give a marginally clearer printout, even though I have to open each page and print it individually :roll: (at least I get to manually print double-sided!).

:!: :!: :!: However, my point is that pages D100 to D180 are MISSING from the pdf versions that I have seen (the one I already have and the Benelli posting. :!: :!: :!:

I haven't checked both manuals completely, and I don't have an original. I'll follow up on this if I find other bits missing, probably when I've finished the printing (which is mind-numbingly tedious).

If anyone does have an original, perhaps they could post the number of pages in each section so that I can determine whether or not I have a complete set of JPEGs.

Unfortunately, I've no idea where I found that folder.

Doh! The JPEG folder is the zip one linked from another posting by Wreckah in 2005!
http://www.tlzone.net/filevault/manual_raptor1000.zip
Fazerstun
Crockery Monitor

Post by Fazerstun »

I haz found an online workshop manual available in pdf and in English...... not sure how legal it is to post the link, so if anyone wants it, pm me :)
I am not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings. I am a drunk, we go to parties.
Dante
On the Road

Post by Dante »

I dont think that there is a problem,post it!
If there is any,I guess the admins will delete it
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Post by shebee »

The Admins are not sure! ,,, :oops: but its also linked from the cagiva raptor facebook page https://www.facebook.com/raptor1000?fref=ts

Computer techy types... can any one advise on the legal /copyright issues of posting a link to another site where the manual is available for down load???
Twisted Tequila Sister
shebee
Site Admin

Re: Owners Manuals - down load site

Post by shebee »

:D OKIES... having spoken to our landlord here he says its fine....

http://snirde.com/Cagiva_Raptor_Manual-en.pdf

:revrev: :thumbsup:
Twisted Tequila Sister
Fazerstun
Crockery Monitor

Post by Fazerstun »

Huzzah! I did something useful :D
I am not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings. I am a drunk, we go to parties.
norrie
On the Road

Post by norrie »

Fazerstun wrote:55 years agoHuzzah! I did something useful :D
I consider getting up in the morning as the most useful thing I do all day. :nod:
Norrie.

Lang may yer lum reek!
Dante
On the Road

Post by Dante »

Is there somewhere the workshop manual for the 650??I've only found it on italian
shebee
Site Admin

Post by shebee »

Sorry, not so far as i know :? But i would be delighted to be proved wrong!
Twisted Tequila Sister
norrie
On the Road

Post by norrie »

Dante wrote:55 years agoIs there somewhere the workshop manual for the 650??I've only found it on italian
I downloaded the 1000 one and then just bought a Suzuki SV650 manual for the oily bits came in very useful when I stripped my carbs off my bike. :thumbsup:
Norrie.

Lang may yer lum reek!
Shropshire Lad

Post by Shropshire Lad »

Hi everyone,

I am new to the Raptor chapter as have only just bought my Raptor 1000. I could really do with a manual in engish if anyone has one on a dropbox or something I would be eternally grateful! I have tried all of the links on this thread and non seem to be working.
Cagiva Raptor: The bike in which the Suzuki 996 V-Twin was destined to reside! :D
shebee
Site Admin

Post by shebee »

Try thia one from Spyke in 2014.. it seems to be still live but it is huge!..
Spyke wrote:55 years agoOK I *think* it's on Dropbox now, although you might have to register for that, try https://www.dropbox.com/s/4kqdfsgyxcjt3 ... manual.pdf

Oh and welcome in! :revrev:
Twisted Tequila Sister