Chain & sprockets, what a bargain!!

General spannery stuff
Dodge
On the Road

Chain & sprockets, what a bargain!!

Post by Dodge »

Further to my earlier post, (Chain & Sprockets) I thought an update with a new post is in order, as I reckon I have found what I reckon to be a route to a bargain chain & sprocket set! (at least in the UK)!
I had given up looking for alternative bikes that had similar sprockets fitted so concentrated on searching for the best deal available and this is what I found.
From a company trading as "Brakes4u" I have purchased a genuine Renthal Chrome moly 16 tooth front sprocket for £12.52 together with a Renthal hard anodised 40 tooth rear sprocket for £25.56 inc vat and free postage, with this I added a D.I.D Heavy duty gold x-ring chain from DK Motorcycles & Spares, (t/a Twowheelspares on good old fleabay) for the princely sum of £71.65, also inc vat and free postage!
Don't know what you all think, but I reckon a top of the range chain and sprocket kit for a total of £109.73 is as cheap as chips!! :thumbsup:

Dodge
Last edited by snapdragon on |June 16th, 2012|, 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: recommended by dodge chain/sprocket, making sticky
40 years a biker,..........and still a twat!!!!!!!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cagiva Raptor 1000, GSXR 7/12 Slingshot Streetfighter, Granada Cosworth
snapdragon

Re: Chain & sprockets, what a bargain!!

Post by snapdragon »

Yup bargain, :thumbsup:

but being lazy I'd probably use wemoto, or bitzforbikes
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>