Buell and Italian Motorcycle Festival 2013

Do your planning here, and let us know how it went!
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Re: Buell and Italian Motorcycle Festival 2013

Post by dizzyblonde »

Anyway....I suppose it depends if Thomas has made enough PIE
Yellow 2001 SV650s,2002 VRaptor
Your Rapter looks like a sci fi robot dragon! and it breaths fire too! It singed my eye brows and boiled my eyes at the lights! smudge
VRaptorMark
On the Road

Post by VRaptorMark »

Hope you are enjoying the weekend? Hope the weather stays dry tomorrow for your ride home. I couldn't make it as I had a fast track hospital appointment today and only just got home and got a night shift to do tonight. :(
Ride safe.
Better to burn out than just fade away!!
Miz
On the Road

Post by Miz »

Had a good day out today, was good to meet up again.

Here are a few pictures I took.
152/999
norrie
On the Road

Post by norrie »

Well that's me home. Had a fantastic time with great company and will defo be there next year although I think I need to cut down on the alcohol intake as I didn't feel very well this morning. :sick: Sorry to rush off early this morning but I just wanted to get up the road. It was freezing until I got over to the M6. Done 600 Miles in total and Sophia performed beautifully all weekend. Really getting to like the Rap a lot better since I put decent tyres on her.

Norrie.
Norrie.

Lang may yer lum reek!
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

Wow did ya fly?? :revrev:

We got home at 3pm. Kitty behaved impeccably, if a bit weighted. Mark got a weird puncture, couldn't fix it at roadside so is enroute on a breakdown truck to our house. The zzr tyre is shagged. Just got home before the carcass is showing!!!

An absolute super weekend, as always with you guys. An absolute pleasure to spend the weekend with each and everyone of you. Here's to next year, and hopefully Richie will come back too , top bloke. The Wookie is looking forward to next year already, maybe we might see Dave the pirate again..... That fella was ace! And Lesley......think she most defo needs her own Raptor for when she comes back ;)

Wooo dizz is on a comedown :thumbsup:

Just next year, I will bring the shotgun, for those darn woodpigeons!
Your Rapter looks like a sci fi robot dragon! and it breaths fire too! It singed my eye brows and boiled my eyes at the lights! smudge
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

Miz, those photos are awesome :toocool: :mrgreen:
Crap Tartan
On the Road
Location: Sitting in front of the screen in Portpatrick again

Post by Crap Tartan »

we got home just after 4, unpacked, cleaned the tent, done the washing etc. etc.

Great to meet up with you all again, have pencilled next year already!

Nice pic of the Raps Miz, bikes ran fine all way home too!

Feeling rather knackered now............................
nil illigitimae carborundum
Red Mist
On the Road

Post by Red Mist »

Got there and back on Saturday. Another great ride to a great day out. I reckon that we really got our money's worth with the flying displays. I thought that the Lanc and the Fortress were just going to do a couple of passes over the field and head home. Didn't realise that they were going to do a load of stunts.

As always, it was nice to check out a load of nice and interesting bikes, and meets lots of nice and interesting people. It has all the right ingredients for a top day out (though speaking of ingredients, I'm not altogether sure which bits of the 'cow' had made it into the beefburgers!).

Always really good to meet up with the people on here. I'm usually game to do it a bit more often if anybody wants to meet up for an impromptu beer or cuppa at any time. All being well, I'll take my tent and have an extra day down there next year.

Ged
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

Hi hunnies I is also home :mrgreen:

Had a sooper time, lovely to see everyone and have laughs. sorry I missed some folks and the show, I saw the airy-planes from the campsite (but I did manage to go pay my donation in)

wasn't expecting to need the heated grips for this weekend :? :cold:
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

First load of photos from me for those not on FB

Hope the link works, password 'RapChap'

http://s205.photobucket.com/user/loubi6 ... est%202013

http://s205.photobucket.com/user/loubi6 ... 0Ems%20Day

Third one tomorrow, bed time.
Chris Jessop
On the Road

Post by Chris Jessop »

We would like to thank everyone who attended Saturday's event. There was a mouth-watering selection of Italian motorcycles and your presence helped to make the event a success.

The event raised £500.00 for the Papworth Hospital Cystic Fibrosis Unit which looked after Emma. The total raised by this and various other UKBEG events since Emma passed away in April 2004 now stands at over £38,000.00.
Chris Jessop
Buell S1 Lightning
Buell XB12X Ulysses
Guzzi Breva V1100
norrie
On the Road

Post by norrie »

Chris Jessop wrote:55 years agoWe would like to thank everyone who attended Saturday's event. There was a mouth-watering selection of Italian motorcycles and your presence helped to make the event a success.

The event raised £500.00 for the Papworth Hospital Cystic Fibrosis Unit which looked after Emma. The total raised by this and various other UKBEG events since Emma passed away in April 2004 now stands at over £38,000.00.

Thank you Chris and Jane as we all know the event wouldn't happen without you guys and long may it continue. :thumbsup:

Norrie.
Norrie.

Lang may yer lum reek!
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

Congratulations for raising another great sum for the charity, and thankyou for continuing to run this event. Heres to next year.

:thumbsup:

A photo of Ems bike .......

and last album(same password as the other two)

http://s205.photobucket.com/user/loubi6 ... ers%202013
Chris Jessop
On the Road

Post by Chris Jessop »

There's a nice feature about Saturday's event, including pictures, in the Silksheen Photography section of the LAHC web site here
Chris Jessop
Buell S1 Lightning
Buell XB12X Ulysses
Guzzi Breva V1100
richie

Post by richie »

Just wanted thank you guy's for a great weekend, really enjoyed your antics. See you next time :D :D