Devils bridge?

Do your planning here, and let us know how it went!
Crap Tartan
On the Road
Location: Sitting in front of the screen in Portpatrick again

Devils bridge?

Post by Crap Tartan »

I plan to be there around 12-1 tomorrow, wondered if anyone else is planning to be out and about?

May head up to Hartside after that depending on weather.

Forecast up this way looks good, may be last chance this year........................................

:ride: :revrev: :thumbsup:
nil illigitimae carborundum
AZ
On the Road

Re: Devils bridge?

Post by AZ »

Have fun,i`m surrounded by bits of Raptor and Buell at the mo, so no riding for me for the rest of this year.If the weathers good take yer camera :photo: ,and post some pics.
NOTE; bikes do not have air brakes,lofting the front wheel will have an effect on a bikes braking efficiency.
dont arf get the adrenalin pumpin tho!!!
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

Pants, the only day I get out, and its in the opposite direction. Have fun CT! :thumbsup:
Yellow 2001 SV650s,2002 VRaptor
Your Rapter looks like a sci fi robot dragon! and it breaths fire too! It singed my eye brows and boiled my eyes at the lights! smudge
vassilis67
On the Road

Post by vassilis67 »

Do not forget the pics both of you.
It's all greek to me....
Crap Tartan
On the Road

Post by Crap Tartan »

heading off soon, will try to remember pics!
Red Mist
On the Road

Post by Red Mist »

Hi CT. I would have met up with you there but my bike's been off the road for a few weeks for some maintainance, fettling and MOT. I was supposed to get it back on Friday but the courier hadn't arrived at the shop with my new front tyre. Needless to say, the sun is shining brightly now.

Have a good ride and hopefully I'll see you another time. May try and have a ride up your way when I get the bike back.
Crap Tartan
On the Road

Post by Crap Tartan »

Well had a good day out riding around Cumbria. Cold but mostly dry and a bit slippy in places!!

First stop was Devils Bridge, pretty quiet, nice tea and mega cheeseburger!

Next was up to Hartside Cafe, last few miles was cold and slippy as fekk! A few brown trousers moments.............

Finally a warming stop at the Filling Station, Keswick for even more caffiene and a pic of Sharon`s "Fanny" !!!!

Then it was off home just as it got dark........................
AZ
On the Road

Post by AZ »

Cheers for the pics,SNOW!!!.Makes me wanna put me bike back together. :thumbsup:
NOTE; bikes do not have air brakes,lofting the front wheel will have an effect on a bikes braking efficiency.
dont arf get the adrenalin pumpin tho!!!
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

Brrrrrrrr twas very cold. I'm afraid the opposite direction for me was work Vass!!

Back of the Zzr as I was too lazy to bother thinking of riding my own. Good job too, very slippy in places, miserable......and I spent all day cleaning up the mess in my OHs new kitchen showroom....knackered not the word :(

CT, good to see someone got some Sun!! :D
Yellow 2001 SV650s,2002 VRaptor
Your Rapter looks like a sci fi robot dragon! and it breaths fire too! It singed my eye brows and boiled my eyes at the lights! smudge