EYEBALL (changed title)

Make your first post here, say "Hi" and buy a virtual round
snapdragon

EYEBALL (changed title)

Post by snapdragon »

Saturday 2nd April
near Andover A342 Weyhill silver V rap following ... errm ... a beemer I think it was
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
weirdo
On the Road

Re: EYEBALL (changed title)

Post by weirdo »

Red V-rap at Into The Valley, saturday 31 / 4 / 11

O.K. ... i know i covered it in another thread but Snapdragon's post looked really lonely. :D
To a Raptor....EVERYTHING else is just prey !!

WOOHOO!...TWINS!
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

That could have been Raptorman? IIRC on his list in the rideout section, he said he was attending ITV :nod:
Yellow 2001 SV650s,2002 VRaptor
Your Rapter looks like a sci fi robot dragon! and it breaths fire too! It singed my eye brows and boiled my eyes at the lights! smudge
cagiva_girl
On the Road

Post by cagiva_girl »

OK V-raptor in red at Ashby Folville 10th May parked in cricket field under the trees, with screen and BSD Sticker on it? Mark told me there was another one round my way but didn't believe him! :o
so many roads to travel - so many ways to get lost!
weirdo
On the Road

Post by weirdo »

Red V-rap with bronzey coloured indicator pods at Stormin' the Castle .

If this was you ..... Hi :tada:

WOOHOO!...TWINS!
Fausto
On the Road

Post by Fausto »

Red Raptor in Woodbridge Suffolk at 5.30pm on sat 15/10.....

Anyone ? ? ?

I was in the car unfortunately but it was so close to home that I went straight to check it wasn't mine :D
Red Mist
On the Road

Post by Red Mist »

Saw a silver V-Rap at The Sun at Fewston a couple of weeks ago. Anyone?
Mister_Ee
On the Road

Post by Mister_Ee »

Red Mist wrote:55 years agoSaw a silver V-Rap at The Sun at Fewston a couple of weeks ago. Anyone?
If it looked a bit..er .. second hand it's a guy from Tadcaster cos I was talking to him, he's not on here , I asked. He's put some bits on ebay recently including some cans I had a bid on but didn't get
Fazer 1000, Raptor 1000, Bandit 1200, Bros 400, YZF 750
Red Mist
On the Road

Post by Red Mist »

Mister_Ee wrote:55 years ago
Red Mist wrote:55 years agoSaw a silver V-Rap at The Sun at Fewston a couple of weeks ago. Anyone?
If it looked a bit..er .. second hand it's a guy from Tadcaster cos I was talking to him, he's not on here , I asked. He's put some bits on ebay recently including some cans I had a bid on but didn't get
It was a bit weird. I pulled up in the car park with my daughter on the back, got off my bike, and had a quick look round. Immediately saw that I had parked next to this other Raptor. Look, I said to my daughter, another Rap! There were a group of blokes sat on the grass facing me and I figured one of them must be the owner, but there was no reaction from any of them.

I decided that the bike must belong to someone else. I got a drink and found a table, wondering who was going to come out of the pub and get on the bike. I left before anyone did, but reckoneded that it must have belonged to one of these blokes who was sat on the grass because near enough everybody else had gone. Fair enough if he didn't want to say hello, but I'd have thought that seeing another Raptor pull up would have got some reaction.
JimBo
On the Road

Post by JimBo »

Red Mist wrote:55 years agoI'd have thought that seeing another Raptor pull up would have got some reaction.
Well, you wouldn't catch me mixing with other Raptor owners, I know what I'm like :shock:
So many motorcycles, so little money!
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

JimBo wrote:55 years ago
Red Mist wrote:55 years agoI'd have thought that seeing another Raptor pull up would have got some reaction.
Well, you wouldn't catch me mixing with other Raptor owners, I know what I'm like :shock:
:lol: am sure some are very nearly normal JimBo (but I haven't met them yet)
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
weirdo
On the Road

Post by weirdo »

Red V-Rap with Blue Flame cans at the Farmyard.

Anyone from here?

WOOHOO!...TWINS!
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

Either a German or a Polish plate Raptor today, riding with another bike that had huge square panniers...almost like Sheds ones!

..... In Keighley of all places....wonder if they were lost :suspect:
Yellow 2001 SV650s,2002 VRaptor
Your Rapter looks like a sci fi robot dragon! and it breaths fire too! It singed my eye brows and boiled my eyes at the lights! smudge
shedmonkey
APM

Post by shedmonkey »

Well to keep my insurance down i usually ride on Polish plates.............No just kidding
Bit of a Muppet
Red Mist
On the Road

Post by Red Mist »

Met a bloke up at Devil's Bridge the other day who had a Thou. He doesn't come on here but I told him about it and have given him a couple of days to see if he made an appearence. Not spotted him yet.

Seemed a friendly bloke, living in Chorley having moved up from Devon. He had recently got back from a 3,000 mile trip round Europe which sounded impressive. If he comes on here I can tell him about some good routes in Lancs that will enable him to avoid the crowded roads and speed traps that he had to contend with on Sunday.