Make your first post here, say "Hi" and buy a virtual round
seanax
On the Road

Post by seanax »

Hi all im sean (nw uk) ive had my rap about a month ex bike were an rsv also have an ironhead harley. The bike is completely standard but ive just put a jack up kit as its a bit low, and also blanked off the return exhaust emission thing. Hope to chat to you all soon.
geoff
Knight of the realm

Re: Newbie

Post by geoff »

Welcome to you from another relatively new member, was it an easy job blanking off the emissions gubbins? :)
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Post by shebee »

Welcome to the asylum :D
Twisted Tequila Sister
seanax
On the Road

Post by seanax »

Hi geoff blanking plates i got off ebay (greasemonkeygarage2014) there 10 pound. Could make them yourself if you have the know how. Its only 2 bolts for each then just remove hose and blank off. The only problem i had were on front cylinder as its exposed to the eliments one nut snapped :doh: so i had to drill out the stud, sum how managed to drill perfect and the thread were fine just cleaned up with a tap. Rear cylinder is just a bit fiddley just have get ratchet in on right angle and your fine. Another mod i did intermoto radiator fan switch (red 95-100 degree) m18x 1.5 thread. Only fitted this as temperature were 107 degree other day and i have never seen anything that high before so now fan kicks in earlier and doesn't go over 100 degree.
Last edited by seanax on |June 15th, 2016|, 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
geoff
Knight of the realm

Post by geoff »

Thanks Sean, I shall look him up on ebay. :)