Suzuki Swing arm/chain slider

Technical stuff specific to the Raptor 650
gilbert666
On the Road

Re: Suzuki Swing arm/chain slider

Post by gilbert666 »

I had the same difficulties to find one to replace my old one, so I draw it in 3D and print it in Nylon, it fits well!

I will post pictures of finished parts whan I found some!
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Post by shebee »

I love raptor owners! So much technology! :D
Twisted Tequila Sister
Cus
On the Road

Post by Cus »

The 3D printer looks like fab solution to worn chain slider. I have a 07 Raptor 650 and my slider is in need of replacing if, there is a possibility of making one for me me please reply or Pm. Winter is my fav time for doing little bike jobs and going for a bike deep clean wheels off etc. Thanks Marcus
gilbert666
On the Road

Post by gilbert666 »

As it was made on the printer of the company I work for, I'm sorry to tell I cannot make parts for other raptor owner (sorry....)
But I can provide the STL file, there is many website that provide 3D printing (lots of 3D printer owner make a bit of money as printing parts for others when they don't use it for them)
Cus
On the Road

Post by Cus »

Thanks, That would be a great help as I hopefully get one made locally with Stl info. Just let me know the best way to send file email etc. Cheers Marcus.
Gizet

Post by Gizet »

Hello, i am a belgian raptorrider (650ie 2008) and my chainslider has been broken.
Here in Belgium i can't find it anywhere, really stressfull :p cause i need one asap...
Is it possible to find it on the net, or is it possible to sent me the STL file so i can let someone here in Belgium make 1 for me in 3D?

Thanks!
Cus
On the Road

Post by Cus »

R.e update for chain slider, I have fitted a slider from a Chinese Hyosung Gt650 not the correct one by any means but better than my old insecure item. I bought gt item via Chinese bike spare website and took a week for delivery to UK as sent from China. Gt slider is a little short and needed fitting with steel ties, so not ideal. Hope this helps. Marcus.
Aussiejoe
On the Road

Post by Aussiejoe »

All the information you need to make one is here http://www.raptorchapter.org.uk/viewtop ... fer#p36411

Or just google search the part number 800095580. Pretty sure the same Husqvarna part would fit, some of the other rubber parts come up as Husqvarna parts too http://www.ktm-parts.com/800095580.html
gilbert666
On the Road

Post by gilbert666 »

For the geek raptor owner, the STLm file for 3D printing is available on thingiverse.
Fort the others, some chaine slider are available on subito.it.
I bought one, goode quality, just have to redrill some hoile to get the correct diamter...