Carbon key guard from IGT

Technical stuff specific to the V and Xtra raptors
OkBails
On the Road

Carbon key guard from IGT

Post by OkBails »

Received my carbon key guard today from IGT. Quality is excellent. Very thin and light but you can't see through it. Made from carbon fibre, not one sheet of C/F laid over fiberglass like other cheapies. Fits very well. Only gripe is the bottom holes are drilled in the wrong spots. But that's cool...nothing a drill can't fix. Only cost €80 and was here in two weeks. Very happy indeed.

Bails
Resurrecting V Raptor 1000
Spyke
On the Road

Re: Carbon key guard from IGT

Post by Spyke »

Looking really good mate, those racing elphe stickers are just great :happyhappy:
Road racing's where it's at - going round in circles all day is for hamsters.
OkBails
On the Road

Post by OkBails »

Spyke wrote:55 years agoLooking really good mate, those racing elphe stickers are just great :happyhappy:
Thanks Spyke, yeah I like the running elephant, he turned out real good. I may have made him a bit big...but elephants are big, aren't they?
More good news came today in the form of a Modification Approval from the DoT :thumbsup: so just a matter of time now until it's legal.

Bails
Spyke
On the Road

Post by Spyke »

OkBails wrote:55 years agoMore good news came today in the form of a Modification Approval from the DoT :thumbsup: so just a matter of time now until it's legal.
:revrev: Great news indeed, I'll start hassling the locals about another meet! 8)
Road racing's where it's at - going round in circles all day is for hamsters.
OkBails
On the Road

Post by OkBails »

Spyke wrote:55 years ago
OkBails wrote:55 years agoMore good news came today in the form of a Modification Approval from the DoT :thumbsup: so just a matter of time now until it's legal.
:revrev: Great news indeed, I'll start hassling the locals about another meet! 8)
It won't be happening this break but will be happening the break after, which puts it at the end of Feb. when it'll be ready to go out with the murder (correct collective noun?...or is that just for crows...lol)
Looking forward to riding in anger on some hot pavement with the crew. I wish I could bring it forward but other commitments conspire against me.
Bails