Folembray 22-07-2007

In its natural habitat ...
wreckah
On the Road

Folembray 22-07-2007

Post by wreckah »

Woo-hoow!

second trackday in a few weeks time, here's some pics:

it went absolutely great, beautiful sunny day, 2 pirelli supercorsa's working fantasticly, and a buddy that refound his mojo on track, so i had to wring the raptor's neck to follow! (his bike = ZX6R 636...MUCH faster)

I went 2 seconds faster than last time out, 1.03.00 now, and to compare: a racing buddy of mine rode 59's with his race-R6. Fastest time of the day (self-declared of course :lol: ) 56.5 with a gsxr-1000.

the BBQ on the evening before was once again superb too! ;)

18 aug is the next one! once again on Folembray, this time with another buddy of mine :)

cheers, Jan
wreckah
On the Road

Post by wreckah »

oh, i had some serious problems in the big braking zone...the bike was almost impossible to keep in line. i think my front wheel bearings are shot. i feel the slightest play in it. (brake pads are new, discs still more or less OK)

the backside always stepped out, left right left right...impossible to brake to the maximum (and take my buddy on the inside ;) ) ! d'oh!
Black No.1
On the Road

Post by Black No.1 »

Great pics Jan 8)

Wish I could ride like that :?
2001 Cagiva Raptor 1K, black with copper flake, matching wheels with polished rims, matris steering damper, braking wavy disks, digi gear indicator, SV1K belly pan, tail tidy, clear clutch cover, ccc titanium cans, LED rear light.
JimBo
On the Road

Post by JimBo »

Looking good Jan. 8)
So many motorcycles, so little money!
Cavia
On the Road

Post by Cavia »

Nice Nice :twisted:
Can't wait till my next trackday (got washed away 2 weeks ago :cry: )
No bike is ever finished!