TRACK DAY

In its natural habitat ...
kev
On the Road

TRACK DAY

Post by kev »

ANYONE UP FOR A TRACKDAY AT CASTLECOMBE IN THE NEXT MONTH OR SO COME ON I CANT BE THE ONLY( NUTTER ON A RAPTOR)HEY THAT RHYMES I SHOULD HAVE BEEN A POET ALTHOUGH MY OTHER HALF SAYS I MAY NOT BE RIGHT IN THE HEAD SOMETIMES :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
bazzywazz
On the Road

Re: TRACK DAY

Post by bazzywazz »

I'll have a go , Kev! :shock: Are you still up for it? You'll probably lap me after the first lap (I'm a virgin! :lol: ). Looked at the website, got my cheap leathers , shame we can't run noisy pipes tho.
kev
On the Road

Post by kev »

bazzywazz wrote:55 years agoI'll have a go , Kev! :shock: Are you still up for it? You'll probably lap me after the first lap (I'm a virgin! :lol: ). Looked at the website, got my cheap leathers , shame we can't run noisy pipes tho.
ideal iam just waiting for my daughter to make me a grand daddy and i will be upforit soon as i know when to book it i will let you know right away :twisted: :twisted:
kev
On the Road

Post by kev »

bazzywazz wrote:55 years agoI'll have a go , Kev! :shock: Are you still up for it? You'll probably lap me after the first lap (I'm a virgin! :lol: ). Looked at the website, got my cheap leathers , shame we can't run noisy pipes tho.
ideal mate iam just waiting to be made a grand dad then iam up for it will give you a shout when i am ready to book it
and yes they are very strict on noise last time i was on the button at 105 decibels that was with my gpr high level system with decibel killers it wase still quite lowd though make sure your tyres are good as they take a bit of stick are you going to ride up or trailer i put mine in the van just in case
be in touch soon :twisted:
kev
On the Road

Post by kev »

hoping to do trackday at castle combe on the 22 this month if anyone fancys it let me know :thumbsup: