Wakefield Park 5th oct

In its natural habitat ...
DeanoSeadog
On the Road

Wakefield Park 5th oct

Post by DeanoSeadog »

I'm going to try and get down to wakefield again on wed the 5th oct. Anyone keen? Hey shlockengronk, there are some photos of you on elvis pahr's site www.ep-designs.net down the old road. Looks like you've done more work on the bike.
Shlockengronk
On the Road

Post by Shlockengronk »

i answered this on the old site but thanks again for the link. i got the operation so i bleed candy apple green now, saves money buying the paint, anyway you mentioned hitting eastern creek in december, im booked in for the 12th, its a monday (cheaper and less people) hope to see ya there and any other track day junkies :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Life starts at 45.......................degrees
DeanoSeadog
On the Road

Post by DeanoSeadog »

Yes, I'm super keen! You bringin' the Rap or the VFR? I want to get some crash knobs so I'm not so worried about dropping it. Hope its dry!
Shlockengronk
On the Road

Post by Shlockengronk »

tyres are getting bad on the raptor so i wont risk it til the $$ come my way for the bridgestones so it'll be the rev happy hoon da, yes dry track please, slicks and wet track make brown trousers
DeanoSeadog
On the Road

Post by DeanoSeadog »

Cool, one of my mates is coming hopefully. He has a VFR400 as well. Hopefully that rain doesn't come back! I've got some R&G crash knobs now so my raptor will be indestructible! Haha! See ya there.
Shlockengronk
On the Road

Post by Shlockengronk »

well, survived another one and good to hear the raptor in its habitat, i'll have to get those tyres soon but the little vfr is so much fun too....wakefield in march?
DeanoSeadog
On the Road

Post by DeanoSeadog »

Yeah, that was awesome! That lil VFR is so quick through the twisty stuff. I had no chance. Got a really bad run with the traffic on that last session too. They put the fast guys in as well. Great day though. After seeing how the Raptor went against the Superduke, 05 Speed Triple, and the Brutale I think I'll just keep it. The new stuff wasn't that amazing.
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

Good to hear the Raptors are holding their own in that sort of company , :lol: :lol: dontcha just love 'em ?? :D

tested my R&G's twice this year :oops: - yup they work 8)
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>