Headlight cover for v raptor/ x raptor

Buy or sell it here.
Please note that due to abuse by commercial traders and spammers/trolls New members of the chapter are unable to post in this section until they have made 5 posts elsewhere.... sorry ... see you in the Bar?
Xrapkris
On the Road

Headlight cover for v raptor/ x raptor

Post by Xrapkris »

I have a smoked headlight cover for a v raptor / x raptor no longer need in great condition looking for a tenner plus postage would be a shame to throw it away
1508865475079.jpg
1508865475079.jpg (9.29 KiB) Viewed 3360 times
HiFi
On the Road

Re: Headlight cover for v raptor/ x raptor

Post by HiFi »

Hi mate, I've now got your old Xrap 413 :) wondered why the headlight had little velcro tabs on it! Reading back your old posts I can see why the exhaust looks like it had seen a little work too. :D
PS: Wasn't you who put the sealant in the tank was it?
Xrapkris
On the Road

Post by Xrapkris »

HiFi wrote: 6 years ago Hi mate, I've now got your old Xrap 413 :) wondered why the headlight had little velcro tabs on it! Reading back your old posts I can see why the exhaust looks like it had seen a little work too. :D
PS: Wasn't you who put the sealant in the tank was it?
Hi mate no it's wasn't me who did that with the tank when I asked the garage they said that most of the raptor they seen had it like that but it never caused an issues so never bothered me.
As for the exhaust it always looked like that it was a right pain to get it off I think the old guy before me must of done something with it. I just put the headlight cover on it and the exhausts for a bit
HiFi
On the Road

Post by HiFi »

Cool thanks, always good to get a bit of history on a new purchase!
Xrapkris
On the Road

Post by Xrapkris »

HiFi wrote: 6 years ago Cool thanks, always good to get a bit of history on a new purchase!
No problem mate well I have a full exhaust for it and the headlight cover if you want them