Summer!!!

Make your first post here, say "Hi" and buy a virtual round
stevepratt48
On the Road

Summer!!!

Post by stevepratt48 »

I think this is worthy of mention, 70 degrees, big yellow ball in the sky, squashed bugs on the headlight & me, makes me feel like an ice-cold Carlsberg, plenty for everyone, pull up a chair and I'll cheer you up by my tales of dismembering a CB900, and making a profit (I can still here it sc :oops: reaming.......)
Steve Pratt

Are you coming, or just naturally happy?
pmogs
On the Road

Post by pmogs »

I took full advantage of the nice day / afternoon on Thursday.
Left home (near Swansea ) on to Llandovery (A40) , headed towards Builth (A483), turned off at Beulah & (B4358) on to Newbridge-on-wye , on to Rhayader (A470) , over to Cross Gates (A44) , on to Kington (A44) ,
(4111) & (A438) past Hay-on Wye , (A470) back to Builth / Newbridge-on wye , (B4358) back to Beulah , (A483) back to Llandovery & (A40) heading back to home ... 182 miles ( Shame the weather did'nt come earlier ) !!!!!!!!!!!! The Raptor did'nt miss a beat .................
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

whoooooo brilliant roads you have near to home there pmogs - am not at all envious !! :evil: no not me :oops: especially as I skirted the area last wednesday - avoiding all the Flood signs :(

I'll have one of those beers if they still available steve - have taken the afternoon off and just back from a little blatt about the lanes round here - dont these raps just love the tight twisties? :lol:

so what Did you do to that h@nda? :shock:
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
stevepratt48
On the Road

Post by stevepratt48 »

Nothing subtle, just dismembered and sold the organs, bits that didn't sell went down with a chilled chablis, 1 less UJM around!
Doncha just hate it when the back tyre starts to square off? (1200 miles, over the 1/2 way, I'd guess)
:D
Steve Pratt

Are you coming, or just naturally happy?