Billet anodised clutch cover+anodised billet clutch plate

General spannery stuff
TLMONKEY
On the Road

Post by TLMONKEY »

bladesuk1 wrote:55 years agoi don't suppose that these would fit on the 650ie by any chance?
I dont honestly know . But i would have to say more than likely not.
stevepratt48
On the Road

Post by stevepratt48 »

I seem to remember that there are a different number of bolts, so 'No'! There's one in my work carpark, I'll have a compare, tomorrow.
:P
Steve Pratt

Are you coming, or just naturally happy?
bladesuk1
On the Road

Post by bladesuk1 »

i didn't think it would... but hey, i can hope ;)

just gives me yet another excuse to think about upgrading to the big bike...
stevepratt48
On the Road

Post by stevepratt48 »

Like mine??
2006, 2300miles, scorpions, spare rear tyre, Carbon, red/red/red.......
Got to ask!!
:D
Steve Pratt

bladesuk1
On the Road

Post by bladesuk1 »

well, if i could find a buyer for mine and assuming that yours isn't a v-raptor (i've got a slightly dicey back due to a car accident, so sport-bike positions are a no-no for me) it's a big temptation ;)
stevepratt48
On the Road

Post by stevepratt48 »

I'm a sucker for Px's..........
:D
Steve Pratt

bladesuk1
On the Road

Post by bladesuk1 »

i think i've just seen yours on ebay! :D

as much as i'd love to, i've been told by the other half that a new kitchen comes first. then i'll be allowed to think about it ;)

unless of course you'd consider a straight swap for an 06 650ie, tinycators, renthals, scottoiler, 4500km on the clock... although i have to admit i'd be gutted to let her go at all, to be honest. i think, as a first bike, i've been hideously spoiled!
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Post by shebee »

bladesuk1 wrote:55 years agoas much as i'd love to, i've been told by the other half that a new kitchen comes first. then i'll be allowed to think about it ;)
LOL... In the past I have on several occasions had enough money to do my kitchen... so amongst others ... I have the Poghenpol (sp?) Softail HD... the AGA Cagiva Raptor and eventually (22 years after moving into the house) now have thrown a couple of gallons of white paint about, bought some stuff off ebay and have a nice kitchen too :)... Tell her to get her priorities sorted! :wink:

BTW.... Arnica is good for bruising should you choose to take the last sentence seriously. :P
bladesuk1
On the Road

Post by bladesuk1 »

arnica... i'll remember that :D

i even got in trouble for buying something that she said i could buy because i hadn't done anything about the kitchen! it's probably safer to just deal with the kitchen first...

but once that's out of the way (which i'm told will be before xmas), i'll be seriously thinking about an upgrade to a 1000. well, unless i can either source a straight swap or sell mine and buy a cheaper thou beforehand, which seems more than possible on the prices i've seen around of late. why does the thou seem to lose more value than the 650? i would have thought that the bigger bike would remain more expensive... [shrugs]