sv 1000 belly pan

General spannery stuff
craigus
On the Road

sv 1000 belly pan

Post by craigus »

does anybody know if the sv 1000 belly pan fits the rap , has anyone fitted one & is there ant mods needed to make them fit ???
TLMONKEY
On the Road

Re: sv 1000 belly pan

Post by TLMONKEY »

craigus wrote:55 years agodoes anybody know if the sv 1000 belly pan fits the rap , has anyone fitted one & is there ant mods needed to make them fit ???
I've just fitted one to my raptor craigus,engine is same as sv1000 bottomend so its a striaght fit,mine came with the original brackets which run off the oilcooler bracket and off either side of the engine.
craigus
On the Road

Post by craigus »

thanks tlmonkey i think thats the one to go for ,i think its a bit sleeker as my rap is being converted to a street fighter
Miz
On the Road

Streetfighter

Post by Miz »

Hi,

I have just bought a streetfighter'ed Xtra Raptor and am putting it back to original, would you be interested in this fairing/light unit??

Fits on easily without any damage to the wiring loom of the bike.

As its Christmas I am open to offers??

http://i18.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/bf/7a/1395_1.JPG
152/999
philattersall
On the Road

Post by philattersall »

Putting back to normal? I had a Raptor, that is now a V-Raptor. So the headlight unit and indicators and carbon key thingy surround bit are not being used?
Miz
On the Road

Re: Streetfighter

Post by Miz »

Miz wrote:55 years agoHi,

I have just bought a streetfighter'ed Xtra Raptor and am putting it back to original, would you be interested in this fairing/light unit??

Fits on easily without any damage to the wiring loom of the bike.

As its Christmas I am open to offers??

I said nothing about "Normal" I said original, I like the look of the V-Raptor and the Xtra Raptor, the bike I have just got has been streetfighter'ed but has all of its original Xtra Raptor Fairing and Horns etc, so they are going back on the bike, the light unit will be put into the back of the garage and then posted on e-bay after Christmas.
152/999
snapdragon

Re: Streetfighter

Post by snapdragon »

Miz wrote:55 years ago....... would you be interested in this fairing/light unit??
........As its Christmas I am open to offers??

and as it's christmas, I'm tempted :oops: - is there much difference/adjustment/mullering to the original front light framework Miz?
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
Miz
On the Road

Post by Miz »

No, all you have to do is unbolt the fairing support bracket ( 2 x M8 ) and the new light unit clamps to the fork legs, all you have to do is connect the wiring up.

Miz.
152/999
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

ah damm I forgot there would be that difference - my V has a Normale front end, so I guess my normale round headlight bracket might need adjustment.

Are the lights effective? being old and creaky my eyes really need some decent lights (spose it might help if I took the smoke visor off :oops: )
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
Miz
On the Road

Lights

Post by Miz »

Not too sure about how good the lights are, they looked OK in the garage, but I did not need to use them before I stripped them off.

Miz.
152/999