Thieving B@stards

Chat about anything
taz_116
On the Road

Thieving B@stards

Post by taz_116 »

Well i got up this morning to find my rear gates and my garage doors wide open. Went running up the garden in my boxers to see what the fcukwits had taken and was surprised to see the two bikes still there.

They dont even seem to have damaged or vandalised the bikes either :shock:

They did however take all the locks with them including the communual one from the main gates to the access at the back of the house.

Need less to say i am now out of pocket an new locks but it has to be worth it.

I think they were surprised to find that the two bikes are kept lock with disc locks, steerring locks and the alarms activated even though they are in a locked garage.

Looks like i am in for a few sleepless nights listening out.

If i catch em i will murder the b@stards and bury them under the patio!

Taz
Burn Rubber, Not Your Soul

2001 V-Raptor 1000, K&N Air Filter & TRE
Miz
On the Road

Post by Miz »

I would move the bikes to another garage if you can. Have you let plod know?

Miz.
152/999
taz_116
On the Road

Post by taz_116 »

Yes let the plod know, but as usual they arn't interested as nothing was taken!

i have no way of moving them anywhere else. No parents have a garage not even any of my mates do so i have just added some more chains to the bikes.

I have also just connected a PIR to the garage and my house alarm, that'll shit em up!

CCTV also being added to the rear, already have one on the front.

AZ
On the Road

Post by AZ »

If you catch em can i help with the patio work,i`ll even bring my own shovel :D .
NOTE; bikes do not have air brakes,lofting the front wheel will have an effect on a bikes braking efficiency.
dont arf get the adrenalin pumpin tho!!!
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

Nasty bastids :x grrrrrrr good job you have belt and braces security

BTW If you do kill 'em don't post it on the public forum taz - we could get in trouble ;)
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
taz_116
On the Road

Post by taz_116 »

The bastards came back last night, luckly for me my nieghbour was out having a smoke and scared them away.

The local police came out tonight (sun) saying they knew whp it was but haven't got enough evidance to put them away.

They said the were teenagers but they know what they are doing, they have plagued another local guy to the point where he now has to keep his bike in his house :shock:

Gonna wait up a while tonight and see if anything happens, been watching Highlander and paracticing my moves with my Samurai sowrds :lol:

Need m,oer security tomorrow so having to install a garage alarm and a flood light, guess the light going off with the cats out all night will eventually piss off the nieghbours though!

AZ
On the Road

Post by AZ »

Have you considered one of those alarms that use a sprung bolt and a blank shotgun cartridge.A mate of mine used one to protect his cbr1000 and it worked well!!!!!!! .One of those things going off in a confined space will leave the scrotes ears ringing for days.Set it up to the bike so that when they stand it up it goes off.Don`t put it on the door as it will just make em run off,if you let em get in 1st and then it goes off then it`ll do some damage in the enclosed space and make em fall over and struggle to get away while also making every dog bark for a mile around.My mate caught the gits that tried to take his bike as the loud bang made him fall over everything and he couldn`t get his sense of direction either so made him very easy to catch.
A word of warning though,as you don`t want to fall prey to it yourself,ALWAYS wear your crash helmet when arming and disarming the thing(or something like that) as they bloody hurt.Just ask my mate :lol:
NOTE; bikes do not have air brakes,lofting the front wheel will have an effect on a bikes braking efficiency.
Miz
On the Road

Post by Miz »

Heard the rumour, bout the guy who caught a lad in his living room... Battered him a little, bound him, gagged him and popped a blindfold on him, then chained him up in the shed for a couple of days :shock:

When he got bored of prodding him with pointy sticks he took him out onto the moors and dumped him...

Like I say it was a rumour, but it sounds like fair treatment to me..

Miz.
152/999
AZ
On the Road

Post by AZ »

I agree , most fair treetment.
taz_116
On the Road

Post by taz_116 »

I must admit, I don't actually know what I will do to them if I catch them. I have thought of locking them up then transporting them to a big bike meet. You know dragging them to, lets say the Ace and sticking a notice round their neck saying i am a bike thief, see how long they'd last.

The scheme of trying to get to the bike is becoming more elaborate.

Last night we were woken up at around 12pm by fireworks, as the fireworks were going off, they were trying to get into the garden, but it seems they are shy as the dissapeared quite quickly when the security light came on. This is getting fcuking crazy now. Why don't they go and nick some sweets or something?

What is it with kids these days? they have no respect, no morals and do what the hell they like. In our local area over the past week (kid have broken up for 2 weeks of the summer now) we have had 1 stabbing and numerous thefts, oh and a few people were slashed as well.

I need to get out of the city! Its too crazy for me now! :cry:

T

mandie82
On the Road

Post by mandie82 »

well.. my security is simple.. the bikes are in my conservatory.. with glass all way round, with tools and other things on show..

But..

I have two lovly german shephurds :D they are 10 times better than any alarm.. cause if anyone brakes in.. they will eat them heheheh

Plus we leave all the windows open through the day! no one dare come near the place.. even the posty

You can borrow them for a night if you want.. the twats wont return again once they have seen them lol
taz_116
On the Road

Post by taz_116 »

I have a dog, but she is more of a lover than a fighter LOL. She would lick them to death though :lol:

I'll feel better when i have got the full metal security gates installed in the back. Just waiting for the costs to come back from the steel supplier.

Cavia
On the Road

Post by Cavia »

Bring out the gimp AND get medieval on their ass 8)
No bike is ever finished!
THE ASHTRAY KID
On the Road

Post by THE ASHTRAY KID »

when u get your metal gates rigged up hook them up to 240v with switch .sit up for a night and when you see them comin throw switch and fry the bastards,
o the fun me and my mates have had with this one
MAY THE ROAD RISE TO MEET YOU
THE ASHTRAY KID
On the Road

Post by THE ASHTRAY KID »

if you catch one of the thievin bastards
put his feet in 2 buckets of quick drying cement hilarious to watch when you tell him the cops are coming
MAY THE ROAD RISE TO MEET YOU