Weirdoraptor

Make your first post here, say "Hi" and buy a virtual round
weirdo
On the Road

Weirdoraptor

Post by weirdo »

Hi all, just thought i'd drop in and say hello. (what do you mean "the bar's shut at this time"?) :D Well when it opens have one on me and i'll have a john smiths please.
My name is Paul, but my mates call me Weirdo (don't know why, but the sheep WAS over 16, honest occifer! :oops: ) :lol:
I've had my v-rap 1000 (the weirdoraptor) from new, (november 2001), and loved every mile on her. She's been hibernating for a couple of years now 'cos i had nowhere to keep her after working in India for a year, but now i've got a place of my own she can 'come back to daddy' and we can get out to play again. Can't wait to set car alarms off again with my art race cans :twisted:
I work nights so i usually look in at stupid o'clock when i get chance.
Take care guys
Weirdo :wink:
To a Raptor....EVERYTHING else is just prey !!

WOOHOO!...TWINS!
NZraptorgirl
On the Road

Re: Weirdoraptor

Post by NZraptorgirl »

Hi there. Your weird hours are probably my day ones. My wife rides the Raptor and I ride a ZRX1200S. Fitted a titanium Yoshi full system a while ago with a Motogp race can and the first day I set off 2 car alarms so I can understand where you are coming from.

Love the ZRX but also like the occasional play on the Raptor and my eldest is currently looking at a couple, a V Raptor and an Xtra Raptor so he may also be joining the forum.

Cheers from NZ
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

Welcome in weirdo :D bar's open 24/7 due to our internationalitarianism (new word of the day :? )
:twisted:
I'll have a pint ta, and hope your baby hasn't suffered during her storage time
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
RaptorJo
On the Road

Post by RaptorJo »

Hello and Welcome :D
Evil Twin
On the Road

Post by Evil Twin »

Welcome in.
Weirdo you say the sheep was over sixteen. I think this may be a little old for a ewe hence the weirdo tag.
NZraptorgirl may be ablle to clarify :?: (Southern hemisphere joke and possibly funnier this side of the ditch than the other)
The bike made me do it!
weirdo
On the Road

Post by weirdo »

Evil Twin wrote:55 years agoWelcome in.
Weirdo you say the sheep was over sixteen. I think this may be a little old for a ewe
No i don't think sixteen is too old for me, :lol: :lol: quite a bit too young in fact :roll:

WOOHOO!...TWINS!
weirdo
On the Road

Post by weirdo »

:D :D :D WHOOPEEEEEE !!!! :D :D :D

I got my baby back yesterday ! , overnight charge to the battery, a couple of dodgy sounding clicks from the solenoid things under the seat, and then BAM!! She sprung to life like a good 'un. I was gobsmacked! :lol:
Believe it or not, the last time she fired up was when i came home for christmas in 2006! and even then she just ticked over for 20 minutes (her first run for 10 months).

THANK YOU SANTA!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone

WOOHOO!...TWINS!
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

great news :D have fun - hope it's not too snowy for you out east.
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>