my raptor from malaysian

Somewhere for you to post your piccies of you and your bikes
ilanraptor
On the Road

my raptor from malaysian

Post by ilanraptor »

Dear forumers, My name is ilan and from Malaysia. Has been riding raptor for 6 months. So far not much problem with the bike and enjoyed riding it cruising few places..winks enjoy my few photos.

Last edited by ilanraptor on |February 2nd, 2010|, 2:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
schepie
On the Road

Re: my raptor from malaysian

Post by schepie »

Nice Bike ,bet those exhausts sound like hell 2 :evil:
ilanraptor
On the Road

Post by ilanraptor »

schepie wrote:55 years agoNice Bike ,bet those exhausts sound like hell 2 :evil:
Yes bro, ppl might wake from sleep.. :lol:
schepie
On the Road

Post by schepie »

ilanraptor wrote:55 years ago
schepie wrote:55 years agoNice Bike ,bet those exhausts sound like hell 2 :evil:
hey little question , that red wheel stripe did you do that yourself? looks cool , did you buy it on ebay or something? thanks and greetings from freezing belgium :lol:
ilanraptor
On the Road

Post by ilanraptor »

schepie wrote:55 years ago
ilanraptor wrote:55 years ago
hey little question , that red wheel stripe did you do that yourself? looks cool , did you buy it on ebay or something? thanks and greetings from freezing belgium :lol:
that stripe is DIY, here in malaysia bikers shop selling it for RM50 for both rims. at least it is a only simple job that i can do for the bike. :lol:
Treffynnon
On the Road

Post by Treffynnon »

schepie wrote:55 years agothat red wheel stripe did you do that yourself? looks cool , did you buy it on ebay or something?
See this search on eBay UK I did: wheel+rim+tape for more on wheel rim tape. Some are even reflective like this one EFLECTIVE-WHEEL-RIM-TAPE-STRIPES-RED-FITS-ALL

@ilan Nice Raptor. Does that screen help in the rainy season? ;)
ilanraptor
On the Road

Post by ilanraptor »

Treffynnon wrote:55 years ago
schepie wrote:55 years agothat red wheel stripe did you do that yourself? looks cool , did you buy it on ebay or something?
See this search on eBay UK I did: wheel+rim+tape for more on wheel rim tape. Some are even reflective like this one EFLECTIVE-WHEEL-RIM-TAPE-STRIPES-RED-FITS-ALL

@ilan Nice Raptor. Does that screen help in the rainy season? ;)
Thanks bro, doesnt help at all....summore when cruising at high speed...the screen bending to the odometer and scratch. planning to take it off....it is a givi screen and material bit soft.
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

Welcome in ilan :D , nice bike! and unusual in white.

I had that screen too, but found that it rubbed, making a mark on the screen (which I put a sticker over) and rubbing the plastic on the point of the dash too.
I haven't found the wind worse since I took it off :twisted:
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
ilanraptor
On the Road

Post by ilanraptor »

snapdragon wrote:55 years agoWelcome in ilan :D , nice bike! and unusual in white.

I had that screen too, but found that it rubbed, making a mark on the screen (which I put a sticker over) and rubbing the plastic on the point of the dash too.
I haven't found the wind worse since I took it off :twisted:
Tq snapdragon....you took off the windscreen, me will do soon :mrgreen:
Ken
On the Road

Post by Ken »

Ilanraptor,

Nice bike. I know your Raptor previous owner here. It was in orange color. Now I know u here. We should ride together one day.

ken