Does anyone think this is worth bidding for?

Chat about anything
Bfef
On the Road

Does anyone think this is worth bidding for?

Post by Bfef »

Rappy exhaust, looks in poor shape but I'm getting a bit worried about spares down the line!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT
Mighty Mariner
On the Road

Re: Does anyone think this is worth bidding for?

Post by Mighty Mariner »

There are quite a few stainless custom exhaust manufacturers around who could make one and probably not as expensive as you would think.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing
weirdo
On the Road

Post by weirdo »

I wouldn't pay more than £50 for that.... Looking at the other stuff they are selling, i think everything apart from the front discs are over priced. P&P is high as well.

I AM a Yorkshireman though. :lol:
To a Raptor....EVERYTHING else is just prey !!

WOOHOO!...TWINS!
wheelie merchant jim
On the Road

Post by wheelie merchant jim »

Mighty Mariner wrote:There are quite a few stainless custom exhaust manufacturers around who could make one and probably not as expensive as you would think.

i would agree with u on this one mighty...............i would easy spend money on a new set of headers but wat i would do is have it looking like the buell exhaust i mean hanging under the engine with 2 pipes going into one stubby oval exhaust with a belly pan 2 hide it.....................hhhhhhhhmmmmmmm ideas ideas :wink: :mrgreen:
if it aint broken...........take it apart to find out why!
Red Mist
On the Road

Post by Red Mist »

What a piece of tat. If I ever neeed to change the pipes and I can't find any propietry ones, then I'll get some made up. In fact, I might do that anyway when finances permit. 150 euros for a couple of bits of steel tube welded together just seems outrageous. Mind you, my mate's just splashed out over 600 squiddlies for some downpipes on his GSXR. I know that there's four of them, but we are just talking about bits of steel tube.