Still Looking Too Good

Somewhere for you to post your piccies of you and your bikes
buickrg3
On the Road

Still Looking Too Good

Post by buickrg3 »

Now 10 years old and still looking like new - Have to admit it hasn't seen much action though (one of 4 other bikes) about 700 miles per year average! Not proud of that but the KTM, Harley and Trumpet get most of the look in......... :mrgreen:
Attachments
8_s.jpg
8_s.jpg (246.79 KiB) Viewed 4106 times
2_2.jpg
2_2.jpg (226.96 KiB) Viewed 4106 times
1_sm.jpg
1_sm.jpg (249.72 KiB) Viewed 4106 times
Just Passing Through.............
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Re: Still Looking Too Good

Post by shebee »

Welcome in.. and Happy new year!

Very clean and pretty!!! I know what you mean about the mileages my HD suffers the same... In my hurry to get out on the road selection of bike tends to be "which is nearer the garage door"

:ride: :ride: :ride:
Twisted Tequila Sister
buickrg3
On the Road

Post by buickrg3 »

shebee wrote:55 years agoWelcome in.. and Happy new year!

Very clean and pretty!!! I know what you mean about the mileages my HD suffers the same... In my hurry to get out on the road selection of bike tends to be "which is nearer the garage door"

:ride: :ride: :ride:
Yes Shebee, you're right, that and the fact that the Raptor gives me cramp in my legs after a couple of hours! (still managed to ride 740 miles in one day.....once). Other bikes are faster and more practical, but I still like the Raptor for the amazing grunt and wacky looks...
Red Mist
On the Road

Post by Red Mist »

700 miles? My bikes done 10 times that this year. :ride:

Which partly explains why it's 10 times more grubby looking. :(

Sounds like you have some good bikes there in the shed. What models are the others and which do you ride most?
buickrg3
On the Road

Post by buickrg3 »

Hello Redmist - Well I've got a KTM 400 EXC (similar vintage) which I hardly use now, an '06 Sprint ST (helped design the thing) a '10 Street Glide and a '62 Velo Viper in a state of rebuild. This year it was mainly the Street Glide (because the wife likes it!) but usually it's a mixture of Rap, Sprint and Glide......a bit like a journey through life itself............next stop 'The Wing'............................................only kidding.

Usually get 6-7K miles in per year.....oh, and then there's the Buick..
Fausto
On the Road

Post by Fausto »

buickrg3 wrote:55 years ago
the Raptor gives me cramp in my legs after a couple of hours! ........ Other bikes are faster and more practical, but I still like the Raptor for the amazing grunt and wacky looks...

+ 1
oldlongdog
On the Road

Post by oldlongdog »

Talking of crampy legs, has anyone tried any of the various adjustable footpegs out there in Pricyblingaddonsland?
Get on with it before you die (or the law catches up with you)...