What Have You Named Your Raptor? And Why?

Chat about anything
Jethro
On the Road

Re: What Have You Named Your Raptor? And Why?

Post by Jethro »

There was a guy on Ebay once who named his Raptor 'Moses', because everybody got out of the way when they heard him coming..

For a second, I considered using that name too, but it never became a habit ;)
'96 Yamaha FZR 600R[/sold]
'01 Cagiva V-Raptor 1000[/sold]
'03 Aprilia ETV1000 Caponord [/sold]
'07 Cagiva V-Raptor 1000 [CURRENT]
'?? Cagiva X-tra Raptor [maybe in the future]
Hairy_Mark
Hirsute Maximus Spanner...I do Technical Me ;)

Post by Hairy_Mark »

Bella,
Bikes are female, this one's Italian. Bella is Italian for beautiful....and my seven year old daughter named her after a character in Fireman Sam, so I didn't have much choice in the matter. Bella quite suits her, actually and I believe in talking nicely to machines...they get crabby and break down if you don't. Didn't realise lots of people were as daft as I am and go naming their bikes.

Nice one!
Legal disclaimer :
The author has recently been declared sane.
He thanks Dr Foster for this and hopes his
clothes dry out after the puddle incident.
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Post by shebee »

Mine is another "Rappy"... Boss's DL is "Custid" (its very yellow)
Twisted Tequila Sister
superaptor
On the Road

Post by superaptor »

ttoLeixiP! oh lala j/k she wishes i was her ex :p mine has multiple names, first i thought i was gonna ride it like a super moto just like my old SV650 but mapping and Cagiva gave her so much character and the roads are terrible here in Turkey and you can do power drifts all day so i turned her into a Glow-in-the-dark preductal ... ill lost pictures soon and im sure weirdo will love them, not because he hangs out with old folks lol anyway her third name is the Cat Bordello! all the cats love to have an orgy under my bike and they occasionally sleep on it whe its warm and often piss on my tire ignoring the sticky tape and fabuloso to stop them being so rude lol
Crap Tartan
On the Road
Location: Sitting in front of the screen in Portpatrick again

Post by Crap Tartan »

superaptor wrote:55 years agottoLeixiP! oh lala j/k she wishes i was her ex :p mine has multiple names, first i thought i was gonna ride it like a super moto just like my old SV650 but mapping and Cagiva gave her so much character and the roads are terrible here in Turkey and you can do power drifts all day so i turned her into a Glow-in-the-dark preductal ... ill lost pictures soon and im sure weirdo will love them, not because he hangs out with old folks lol anyway her third name is the Cat Bordello! all the cats love to have an orgy under my bike and they occasionally sleep on it whe its warm and often piss on my tire ignoring the sticky tape and fabuloso to stop them being so rude lol
Brilliant!!! I would need drugs and alcohol to produce something of this calibre! :evil: :P
nil illigitimae carborundum
superaptor
On the Road

Post by superaptor »

dont forget about the Rockn Roll and the cat sex Martin, purrrr. i shit anybody not! im for real! we sometimes have around 10 cats by my bike mating in the freezing cold, brrrrrr. and i think they are doing some hard core drugs because i had to smell their phermones on my bike cover and it sure didnt give me a hard on in snow,ewwww but the smell of gasoline and burnt rubber does! oh lala! back to the subject in hand, people drive like they are on crack here and you have to be very creative in order to find an escape route.... they try(ied) to run over you(me) on the curb, they can flip their cars on straight road, once a douche back even parked his car on my foot when i was yielding to a pedastrian... you can see a video of a car flying into the metro station and going around down the stairs ending up underground almost 5 foot from touching the metro train! need i have to say more? too sad im moving again, its not easy to be an expat/bug encrusted nomad i was never a fan of living in the top 4th ranked place of the world by the Guardian... lol so i like the subject its really entertaining. please share your bikes name and maybe more... :) sorry to share a way too much i just have to share all these before i have a heart attack from laughing, everything i said are true tho thats why so hilarious!
Evil Twin
On the Road

Post by Evil Twin »

Isabella
Much like Hairy_Mark, because she's Italian (some parts anyway) and behaves like a mistress.
Can only have fun when the missus isn't around, likes a romp through the country side, doesn't mind if I drive now and then but can't be left to long and makes my mates jeleous :D
The bike made me do it!
Aussiejoe
On the Road

Post by Aussiejoe »

The Mistress! Called my girlfriend when I bought it (she was away in Melbourne at the time) and told her I have a Mistress now, and she started to get mad until I explained what it was and she asked, "why the name?". I said because I am going to ride her harder and longer...................and everyday is a new love affair!!!

Had been secretly watching it on the bike shop's website for 12 months, knew I was in a bargaining position then, and I only dropped into the bike shop to have a look, and ended up making an offer :lol: and what an awesome decision that was :nod:
Ballacraine
On the Road

Post by Ballacraine »

Armageddon.

( She has some very nice limited edition Titanium cans on :revrev: )

She scares parked cars....... Record is 3 alarms going at once...

Sometimes I just do it because I can.... :mrgreen:

Yes, I am growing old disgracefully........& enjoying every moment!

Nige. 8)
Sanity is in the eye of the Beholder.

Arrival is a byproduct of the purpose.

BallacrainesCorner
norrie
On the Road

Post by norrie »

Sophia Loren.

Italian and gorgeous. :D

Norrie.
Norrie.

Lang may yer lum reek!
Araf
On the Road

Post by Araf »

Crap Tartan wrote:55 years ago
superaptor wrote:55 years agottoLeixiP!
Brilliant!!! I would need drugs and alcohol to produce something of this calibre! :evil: :P
Maybe just a Backwards Pixie Lott fan? :revrev:
weirdo
On the Road

Post by weirdo »

Ballacraine wrote:55 years agoArmageddon.

( She has some very nice limited edition Titanium cans on :revrev: )

She scares parked cars....... Record is 3 alarms going at once...Nige. 8)

...Also the name of one of the bikes that helped to give me the biking bug -

Ogri's Norvin :revrev: :mrgreen:
To a Raptor....EVERYTHING else is just prey !!

WOOHOO!...TWINS!