My new bike

Somewhere for you to post your piccies of you and your bikes
norrie
On the Road

My new bike

Post by norrie »

Here she Is a 2001 650 Raptor with only 10,000 Miles on it which I picked up on Wednesday. :D

Norrie.

Lang may yer lum reek!
snapdragon

Re: My new bike

Post by snapdragon »

Whoooo a grey one :D

she looks lovely :nod:
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

Oh shes pretty, I like that colour :toocool:

Isn't it shameful for them to be so low in miles. You'd think people got bored of them or something. My 2002 VRap came with 8300 on her. I've not put a lot on since, but then I had my doctors note to cover it :wink:
Yellow 2001 SV650s,2002 VRaptor
Your Rapter looks like a sci fi robot dragon! and it breaths fire too! It singed my eye brows and boiled my eyes at the lights! smudge
Red Mist
On the Road

Post by Red Mist »

It's begging to be ridden.

I got mine when it was about 9 yrs old and it had about 10K on the clock. It looks like it had been well looked after. I'd like to thank whoever it was who had it previously for keeping it looking like new while the price dropped to something I could afford.

I'd also like to tell these two owners that it does actually work in the rain and it does resist muck and winter shite reasonably well. I think that this will be news to them. Of course, I probably wouldn't have bought the bike then if it looked as grubby as it does now. Hopefully it will respond well to a good scrub in Spring.