evil sounding exhaust.

Technical stuff specific to the Raptor 650
Roadhouse
On the Road

evil sounding exhaust.

Post by Roadhouse »

i was wondering f anyone can help me. i am upgrading my exhaust system on my 650 ie, i have made a lobster back down pipe and all necessary plumbing involved but im rolling on standard silencers and the sound is consequently a bit muted, can anyone recommend a nice silencer that will make my bike sound like the apocalypse is nigh?

cheers
chris
Miz
On the Road

Re: evil sounding exhaust.

Post by Miz »

Roadhouse wrote:55 years agoi was wondering f anyone can help me. i am upgrading my exhaust system on my 650 ie, i have made a lobster back down pipe and all necessary plumbing involved but im rolling on standard silencers and the sound is consequently a bit muted, can anyone recommend a nice silencer that will make my bike sound like the apocalypse is nigh?

cheers
chris
Why/how did you back a lobster down your pipe?

Maybe it will sound better if you let the lobster out?
152/999
Roadhouse
On the Road

Post by Roadhouse »

Haha, awesome, I needed a laugh. :) I welded up a new exhaust using rolled sections of steel. If you google lobsterback bend in google you will know what I mean
Roadhouse
On the Road

Post by Roadhouse »

Lol, I can imagine pushing seafood in my exhaust now :D
jasper
On the Road

Post by jasper »

Got a DiD carbon can with a 2 1/2 inch inlet i fink lyin in the shed,took it off the wifes 400 bandit as it was attractin all sorts of unwanted attention if that might help you in your apocalyptic quest....
made all sorts of ears bleed when bandido was at 15000 revs, JAS
Roadhouse
On the Road

Post by Roadhouse »

Thanks mate, something like that would be perfect, il look into it
jasper
On the Road

Post by jasper »

Nae problem Roadhouse,just let me know if u need it and we'll sort summat out.Its no goin anywhere but the wife will be p***ed to see it go!.