Boo!

Make your first post here, say "Hi" and buy a virtual round
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Re: Boo!

Post by dizzyblonde »

Bloody superb :thumbsup:
Best choice IMHO :ride:
You'll be fine, I bought one and rode it with a six month Greek bump, women never do things by halves :evil:
Yellow 2001 SV650s,2002 VRaptor
Your Rapter looks like a sci fi robot dragon! and it breaths fire too! It singed my eye brows and boiled my eyes at the lights! smudge
Fazerstun
Crockery Monitor

Post by Fazerstun »

shebee wrote:55 years agoI am not sure east kirkby helped :doh: :nerner: :nerner:
Reckon that might have been the plan :tada:

Dizzy, I don't want any more bumps... Greek or otherwise :wink:
I am not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings. I am a drunk, we go to parties.
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

Well no, but an excellent choice if my biased self does say so!
Yellow 2001 SV650s,2002 VRaptor
Your Rapter looks like a sci fi robot dragon! and it breaths fire too! It singed my eye brows and boiled my eyes at the lights! smudge
Miz
On the Road

Post by Miz »

Fazerstun wrote:55 years agoT'is a Raptor 1000, W reg (2000), 21,500 miles, red and looks pristine - sounds great too :D

I'm blaming Shebee :wink:
Does that mean a name change too??

Welcome in, hope the weather lasts for you..
152/999
Fazerstun
Crockery Monitor

Post by Fazerstun »

Haha nope. I have never owned a Fazer :mrgreen: Thankee, sun shining would be good :)
I am not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings. I am a drunk, we go to parties.
Fazerstun
Crockery Monitor

Post by Fazerstun »

Oh and btw (for those not on FB) I did a refresher lesson yesterday (I can be sensible, apparently) 2 hours on an ER6. Spent the first 10 - 15 mins a bit wobbly, did some slow speed stuff in the car park (U turns, figure of eights etc) then went down the twisties to Wartling, all round the narrow country lanes, then back up the dual carriageway. Much, much fun - was grinning like an eejit and my old instructor said he was surprised how quickly I settled back in. And apart from a couple of pointers: a little heavy handed with the clutch and my positioning for right handers could use some work, all was fine :mrgreen: