high level ackropovic exhaust

Technical stuff specific to the V and Xtra raptors
craigus
On the Road

high level ackropovic exhaust

Post by craigus »

Hi all haven't been around for a while , been banned from spending any money on the raptor for the last year ( anything to keep the misses happy) anyway the ban has been lifted and I'm.now after a set of high level ackropovic exhaust , I can't seem to find any on the internet does anyone know where I can get some from.
Miz
On the Road

Re: high level ackropovic exhaust

Post by Miz »

Does it have to be Ackropovic?

E-Bay
152/999
craigus
On the Road

Post by craigus »

I would prefer ackropovic just for quality , bought some cheap cans a while ago now I wish I'd never bothered and saved me money
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

I don't think ackros made them for the raptor, possibly why you can't find them. I suppose buying a twin set of ackros from another bike,then going to a fabricator, and getting some custom link pipes made up, would be your best hope.

:?
Yellow 2001 SV650s,2002 VRaptor
Your Rapter looks like a sci fi robot dragon! and it breaths fire too! It singed my eye brows and boiled my eyes at the lights! smudge
Spyke
On the Road

Post by Spyke »

Just for the record, Akrapovic DID do cans and midpipes for the raps, see http://www.akrapovic.com/en/Motorcycle/ ... 8Carbon%29, I found a pair on eBay earlier this year, and they sound bloody mint, might try and load up a recording of them sometime, it's great to be able to hear a growl rather than a purr. I've really noticed the weight saving, makes her seem much less top-heavy, which is a blessing for my slow manoeuvres! :thumbsup:
Road racing's where it's at - going round in circles all day is for hamsters.