How many miles/klms on yor raptor!

Chat about anything
ozzraptor
On the Road

How many miles/klms on yor raptor!

Post by ozzraptor »

Would be interested to hear from raptor/v rap/xrap owners mileage on your bike! I know some tl's with high mileage with no work on them apart from servicing.
To start off i have an 2004 Xrap ,my first cagiva , 10,500 klms I am the second owner :toocool:
snapdragon

Re: How many miles/klms on yor raptor!

Post by snapdragon »

I shall go look at mine later, your's has just got to the 'proper run in' point ozz (7k miles) should be ever better from now on :thumbsup:
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

I bought V Raptor 1000 in 2010. I think it had about 8000 miles on it and now has about 10....or was that 3000 and now 8000....third or fourth owner.

I can't remember :blink: The aircraft hanger is inaccessible at the moment to find out!

One thing though, we had four bikes including the Raptor when I bought it, and I was pregnant. I haven't put a lot of miles on her, as we have to share out the riding across each bike and we don't get out as often with having two young kids.

We now only have three. Two for me, one for him. The Raptor is my preferred choice between my two. I have an SV650 with about 30,000 on her that I've owned ten years, second owner.. My other half has a 2008 ZZR14 with around 40,000 miles on it, only owner. That bke was considered high mileage until last year when we hardly went out!
Yellow 2001 SV650s,2002 VRaptor
Your Rapter looks like a sci fi robot dragon! and it breaths fire too! It singed my eye brows and boiled my eyes at the lights! smudge
Crap Tartan
On the Road
Location: Sitting in front of the screen in Portpatrick again

Post by Crap Tartan »

I have owned mine since 2007 and it now has over 16k miles and it has never been my only bike just my favourite one!

It was off the road for nearly 18 months when it was being rebuilt after being written off.
nil illigitimae carborundum
Dante
On the Road

Post by Dante »

Bought it last year with 7500kms.
Now it has 28000kms.
I m the third owner and I love it.
And you can underastand it by the 20000kms in one year
Miz
On the Road

Post by Miz »

Mine is a 2003 Xtra, was on Guernsey from new until I bought it in around 2007 with 3k on it, it has now done 25k (Miles).
Last edited by Miz on |January 6th, 2014|, 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
152/999
Wardy
On the Road

Post by Wardy »

34,000 miles on the clock I ride it all weathers and love the thing :)
raptor996
On the Road

Post by raptor996 »

Year 2000 Raptor thou, six owners, 22k. Had it for 3 years.
Red Mist
On the Road

Post by Red Mist »

Bought - Nov 2009
Miles then - 10,500
Miles now - 34,500
I was the third owner.

It has been my only bike until August this year though I drive a car for the most part, including the commute to work. I intend to run it as a Summer only bike now so it won't be racking up the miles at the same rate any more.
Raptoress
On the Road

Post by Raptoress »

My Rappie bought 2 years ago with 30,000kms on it, and now it has 68,000kms on it.

no work apart from the usual maintenance work, and replacing brake pads.

what an awesome bike ! ! ! :thumbsup:
There is no better high, than a good days riding !

Raptor 1000
Z1R
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

:) decided today that the weather might let me out for a bit - so had a look at the numbers, bought her in 2002, 2001 ex-demonstrator with 1254 miles or thereabouts 99,347miles just now

had to jump start her though, :shock: :revrev: , poor bike's hardly done any mileage these last few months.
SnappY
Red Mist
On the Road

Post by Red Mist »

snapdragon wrote:55 years ago:) decided today that the weather might let me out for a bit - so had a look at the numbers, bought her in 2002, 2001 ex-demonstrator with 1254 miles or thereabouts 99,347miles just now

....And the winner is..... :tada:
Miz
On the Road

Post by Miz »

Red Mist wrote:55 years ago
snapdragon wrote:55 years ago:) decided today that the weather might let me out for a bit - so had a look at the numbers, bought her in 2002, 2001 ex-demonstrator with 1254 miles or thereabouts 99,347miles just now

I think it will be a 4th gear moment to get all them numbers to change all at the same time :D

I managed a picture of the car clocking 100,000 just before Christmas, but that is only 2 years old :shock:
152/999
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

Red Mist wrote:55 years ago
snapdragon wrote:55 years ago :) decided today that the weather might let me out for a bit - so had a look at the numbers, bought her in 2002, 2001 ex-demonstrator with 1254 miles or thereabouts 99,347miles just now
can't be the winner yet, the runners and riders haven't yet all gathered here :lol:
Miz wrote:55 years ago I think it will be a 4th gear moment to get all them numbers to change all at the same time :D

I managed a picture of the car clocking 100,000 just before Christmas, but that is only 2 years old :shock:
:D
being a sorry old soul I've taken pics of all multiple numbers from 22222 which was reached in the first year of ownership, doubt I've still got them all as some of them would have been on very old phones
SnappY
Fazerstun
Crockery Monitor

Post by Fazerstun »

Bought July last year with 21300 on the clock, I am 4th owner, now has 22400. How embarrassing. I really must get out more. This year will be better ;)
I am not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings. I am a drunk, we go to parties.