Hey everyone

Make your first post here, say "Hi" and buy a virtual round
Fazerstun
Crockery Monitor

Re: Hey everyone

Post by Fazerstun »

Eh up :D I'll have a glass of pink wine. Southerner 'ere too, but I dare ye to call me a softie :mrgreen:
I am not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings. I am a drunk, we go to parties.
JLittler
On the Road

Post by JLittler »

Good Morning,

I've been a member here for years but haven't posted in a long time.

I've just moved to London from Oz, Xrap #202 is still in Australia - so if any of the Aussies see an Xrap going through Ginger's Creek that'll be my dad.

I've no idea if I'll get another Rap but you never know

JL
X-Raptor #202. PCII, CF Bellypan,blinker pods and front guard, Staintunes and a Ti Clevis pin because saving 15grams REALLY IS worth an extra 20 quid :-)
shedmonkey
APM

Post by shedmonkey »

welcome to the friendly forum ,im from sunny(hah) carlisle
Bit of a Muppet
Spyke
On the Road

Post by Spyke »

I'm starting to think we may have more Xtras in Oz than in blighty, Hi there JL!
Road racing's where it's at - going round in circles all day is for hamsters.
ozzraptor
On the Road

Post by ozzraptor »

Spyke wrote:55 years agoI'm starting to think we may have more Xtras in Oz than in blighty, Hi there JL!
oh no :shock:
JLittler wrote:55 years agoGood Morning,

I've just moved to London from Oz, Xrap #202 is still in Australia - so if any of the Aussies see an Xrap going through Ginger's Creek that'll be my dad.

JL
It seems that most xtras are numbered between 200 and 300 here in oz , i like your signature too
JLittler
On the Road

Post by JLittler »

Spyke wrote:55 years agoI'm starting to think we may have more Xtras in Oz than in blighty, Hi there JL!
Possibly true, supposedly Oz is Ducati's biggest market after US and Italy (never checked that, could be bollox).
X-Raptor #202. PCII, CF Bellypan,blinker pods and front guard, Staintunes and a Ti Clevis pin because saving 15grams REALLY IS worth an extra 20 quid :-)
JLittler
On the Road

Post by JLittler »

JLittler wrote:55 years agoGood Morning,

JL
It seems that most xtras are numbered between 200 and 300 here in oz , i like your signature too
Would make sense - Feeney only bought one shipment of Xtras in if I'm not mistaken - the Cagiva factory was pretty cash strapped and they were doing batches of bikes and then shutting down for 3months. Supposedly he'd order a crate of parts and what he'd get wouldn't even remotely match what he ordered.

I'm not sure who the MV Agusta importer is now - Feeney got cut out of the loop when HD briefly bought them.

JL
(yes the Ti Clevis pin purchase was rather tongue in cheek and 15g is probably an exaggeration - probably only 2g saved ! But I get to say it has Titanium parts !! ;-)
JLittler
On the Road

Post by JLittler »

shedmonkey wrote:55 years agowelcome to the friendly forum ,im from sunny(hah) carlisle
Thanks mate, I did a quick weekend trip to Edinburgh the other day and drove through Carlisle - looks like there'd be some good back roads not too far from you for a good blast.
Spyke
On the Road

Post by Spyke »

JLittler wrote:55 years agoPossibly true, supposedly Oz is Ducati's biggest market after US and Italy (never checked that, could be bollox).
Would not surprise me - HD and Ducati are the two "hot" brands sold by my local Fraser's stealership, I do think they've deliberately targetted the pose-factor market there.
JLittler wrote:55 years ago Ti Clevis pin purchase was rather tongue in cheek and 15g is probably an exaggeration - probably only 2g saved ! But I get to say it has Titanium parts !! ;-)
LOL, you're in good company round here mate, I actually bought some black titanium pushbike parts so I could have titanium holding the "horns" on, saving maybe 1.5 grams, this blooming internonsense just makes it too easy to find rare and expensicve exotica these days! :haha:
Road racing's where it's at - going round in circles all day is for hamsters.