Waily, waily, waily

Make your first post here, say "Hi" and buy a virtual round
Fazerstun
Crockery Monitor

Waily, waily, waily

Post by Fazerstun »

My name is Lesley and I am a knob. Today the Raptor failed it's MOT on the rear brake light switch. I finally located one in the depths of Henfield to pick up tomorrow morning. Now, why didn't I just leave the bike at the garage and say I'd drop it in? No, I decided to pick the bike up and go home with it. I got out of the garage, fiddled with my lid, the bike stalled and over we went. In a heap. In front of the mechanic. I now need a left mirror and a gear selector rod. And some panel beating on my pride (not the tank - that's all ok thank feck) :wavesad:
I am not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings. I am a drunk, we go to parties.
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Re: Waily, waily, waily

Post by shebee »

Oops :sick:
Twisted Tequila Sister
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

bugger :(

Have to say with years of experience of falling over, I always find it best to fall over where there are people to help pick me up. :oops:
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
dizzyblonde
On the Road

Post by dizzyblonde »

Anybody else read that as

WALLY , WALLY, WALLY ?

:nerner:
Yellow 2001 SV650s,2002 VRaptor
Your Rapter looks like a sci fi robot dragon! and it breaths fire too! It singed my eye brows and boiled my eyes at the lights! smudge
Fazerstun
Crockery Monitor

Post by Fazerstun »

It amounts to the same :mrgreen:
I am not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings. I am a drunk, we go to parties.
Fazerstun
Crockery Monitor

Post by Fazerstun »

Update: Today I am a happy bunny. Not only did I manage to get a brand new brake light switch from a local guy who has all sorts of bits and bobs Italian (Sussex Motorcycles, stick it in yer bookmark bar) for £15 but I managed to get a nice chap at a local engineering company to knock me up (ooer) a tie rod. He made this one out of stainless and not cheese like what the other one was made of :wink: £20 and a couple of hours later, sorted 8) It's now all down with the MOT place, they can put it together, cos I can't be trusted :D Now just to locate a left mirror... Wemoto have one for £40 :blink:
norrie
On the Road

Post by norrie »

Crivens! what have you been playing at lassie. Where the wee blue men? Fighting probably or at the pub. These broomsticks are getting harder to get parts for you know.

As for a mirror I'm sure I've got one you could have however as I'm in the middle of moving house I have no idea where it is right now. If you don't get sorted I can bring it to Lincolnshire.
Norrie.

Lang may yer lum reek!
Fazerstun
Crockery Monitor

Post by Fazerstun »

You sir, are an absolute star ;)