Raptor 650 speedometer screen no work

Technical stuff specific to the Raptor 650
PANZETE

Raptor 650 speedometer screen no work

Post by PANZETE »

Greetings from Spain!

I introduce myself to the forum and present my new wife, a second-hand Raptor 650 that I acquired very recently.
Before selling it to me, the previous owner warned me that the speedometer screen did not work, in exchange he offered me a reduction in the final price and I was delighted to accept.

I thought the problem would have an easy solution since he told me what happened after changing the battery and I thought it would be a fuse or similar.
Today I have reviewed the internal circuit with my brother who understands some electronics and at the moment everything seems correct.

I previously checked fuses and connections (the speed sensor was disconnected and I connected it correctly) and I have not found anything at the moment... I also disconnected the battery again and connected it after 10/15 mins... but nothing. The rev counter and indicator lights work (I think the reserve one doesn't)

Otherwise the bike works perfectly, but the screen issue has me a little frustrated.

I have looked in several forums including this one and the possible solutions I have found have not helped me either.
If anyone here could have any idea where the error could be, I would greatly appreciate it.

I speak with the help of a translator since I hardly speak English, sorry if there are some things that are not understood correctly.

Greetings and gas! :mrgreen:
Different things make different people happy, don't they? :revrev: