Grabrail/Rack

Chat about anything
tonyb
On the Road

Grabrail/Rack

Post by tonyb »

Does anybody know of a grabrail or rack for Raptor 1000.....I want to go touring two up...ta TonyB
hebs

Post by hebs »

hi, i've got a grabrail i had on mine when i bought it but i've taken it off now. i'm not sure where its from but i'll sell it to you if ya like? its dark grey/black and could do with a bit of a polish but its still good.
PM if your interested!
tonyb
On the Road

Post by tonyb »

Please e-mail me (TonyB) on tony@bourke.giointernet.co.uk as I can't seem to get PM to send....the message just sits in the outbox....bloody technology
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Post by shebee »

Ventura Rack sytems do one for the raptor... I have one and so does Snappy... I also use Oxford Sports panniers... although they rest on the rear indicators (but Ive sewn a bit of mock asbesdos soldering mat on the bottom after I melted plastic on my brand new jeans :roll: )

http://www.jahlis.net/s2r/viewtopic.php ... ht=ventura
Last edited by shebee on |April 6th, 2005|, 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Post by shebee »

tonyb wrote:55 years ago....as I can't seem to get PM to send....the message just sits in the outbox....bloody technology
The message will sit in the outbox until it is read by the recipient... then it goes to the sent box.

If you delete the message from your out box the recipient wont be able to read it... this is what has happened when you get an email notification but when you log in there are no messages... you can delete them once they have been read and so appear in your sent box

HTH

and if that made any sense you can put it in a topbox :shock:
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

Raptordoc had a full Ventura plus grabrail for sale don't know if it's sold yet :D
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
elmer
On the Road

Ventura

Post by elmer »

Raptordoc if you have a set of Ventura for a raptor for sale how much do you want for it :?:
tonyb
On the Road

Post by tonyb »

Think I've got PM sussed now, thanks Shebee for advice...I hope to bump into (not too literally) some members this season. I'm in the Shipley area (West Yorks) and ride a damage repaired naked Raptor1000 in Gold/black, Leo Vinci carbon cans, gold Renthals, PCII, 1 tooth off front sprocket, riser kit, very "streetfighter" looking (the bike not me)
snapdragon

Re: Ventura

Post by snapdragon »

elmer wrote:55 years agoRaptordoc if you have a set of Ventura for a raptor for sale how much do you want for it :?:
the class/ad is --> Here! elmer. PM or email him. :)
I'll see if I can contact him and ask, as he's local to me.
SnappY
elmer
On the Road

Post by elmer »

Cheers Snapdragon tis very kind of you :lol: Didnt see the ad earlier whats happened to Raptordoc since the demise of andover M/C. :cry:
Raptor is still the king :D
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

elmer wrote:55 years agoCheers Snapdragon tis very kind of you :lol: Didnt see the ad earlier whats happened to Raptordoc since the demise of andover M/C. :cry:
Raptor is still the king :D
:( did you miss This post elmer? are you local to the lost lamented AMC? - and was that your Raptor (red normale) two up on the A342 last week?
SnappY
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

NWS do Raptor grab rails as well :oops: nearly forgot that
SnappY
oogachaka
On the Road

Post by oogachaka »

Just in case your thinking of ordering a ventura grabrail from Busters they are out of stock. I'm waiting for mine to turn up, fingers crossed it will be here soon.