OIL and RADIATOR COVERS..10TH JUNE

Chat about anything
ozzy
On the Road

Post by ozzy »

just a note to add to the above,if you contact bsr-areotek you can get braided stainless water pipes and cooler pipes.they dont make them persifically for raptors but if you give them pipe lenghts and internal diameters they can make them up.they also do a cheaper option which is overbraid which passes over the original water piping and secures with stainless clamps.it resembles a chinese finger puzzle in design and costs less than £20 per meter incl p&p.measure ouside diam when ordering.
also found HEL,brake line suppliers very good for braided pipes. used them for my brakes,just make sure you tell them the rear master cylinder banjo needs the break sensor on it.they do rather nice carbon look covers to their brake lines.
demonnina

nice toys

Post by demonnina »

:) yep....sounds good..cant knock..top toys like the above........overbraid seems a nice idea..... 8)
Shlockengronk
On the Road

Post by Shlockengronk »

Im thinking bout the 2007 TT, 100th year apparently, sounds like a big one to me
Life starts at 45.......................degrees
ozzy
On the Road

Post by ozzy »

also if anyones interested i had brake lever and gear lever laser cut out of stainless.cost a small fortune but now they are all mapped and stored i should be able to get more done cheaper.can have them polished as well for not much more.