Raptor Streetfighter on eBay

Chat about anything
tonyb
On the Road

Raptor Streetfighter on eBay

Post by tonyb »

Tuned Raptor Streetfighter for sale on eBay NOW....
numanoid
On the Road

Post by numanoid »

Is that yours tony? Mine is very similar. Same headlight, renthals, leo vinci cans, jack up. I am having the PCII fitted friday. If it is your what did it put out on the dyno?
You know I hate to ask, but, are friends electric?
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

Hmm, a mate found a picture of his bike (outside his house ) on ebay for sale - hope ithis one isn't YOUR bike numanoid :shock:
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
tonyb
On the Road

Post by tonyb »

Snapdragon: Don't make Numanoid Paranoid....I'm sure that if he checks his garage he'll find his bike is still there....the bike is mine, it put out 112.2bhp on Holeshots dyno with almost 74ft/lb torque (see earlier thread for heated discussion)...surely your bike isn't GOLD though with Ducati forks?...that would be too much of a coincidence....cheers TonyB....PS If anyone is interested in buying it ring on 01274 599957 (West Yorks)
numanoid
On the Road

Post by numanoid »

ive just been out on mine so its still there. mine put out 103 on the dyno on sunday. BUT the guy running it said the pcii wont make shit of a difference. My mates 636 was 116bhp.
tonyb
On the Road

Post by tonyb »

My bike made 104bhp before PCII was installed so you may get an increase, I was only interested in smoothing the response so the extra BHP was just a bonus.Have you removed your intake snorkels? The removal of them improves torque....the only other thing that may be different is the air filter...mine is meant to be a K&N but I've never bothered to check....TonyB
numanoid
On the Road

Post by numanoid »

I have a K+N on it yes. Are the snorkles easy to remove?
numanoid
On the Road

Post by numanoid »

also, if i remove the snorkles what map did you use on your pcii and where can I get it from?
tonyb
On the Road

Post by tonyb »

The snorkels just pull off, they're harder to get back on but not too fiddly.The PCII map that Holeshot did is from scratch...a custom map....it would be retrievable from my PCII if only I could get my serial port on my computer to work.
numanoid
On the Road

Post by numanoid »

whats wrong with the serial port? I build computers so I MAY be able to help. I want that map lol
tonyb
On the Road

Post by tonyb »

For some reason the PCII requires a really strong signal, Jack Frost at Holeshot had told my mate with a ZX12R to rev the engine to boost signal but this still didn't work on mine! It could be down to the computer or even the serial lead....the lead only fits my old PC, most modern PC's seem to have the wrong sex connector for the PCII lead.
tonyb
On the Road

Post by tonyb »

Tell you what...just buy my Raptor...it looks like yours...BUT has more horsepower...LOL
ozzy
On the Road

Post by ozzy »

as to how much power the power commander adds ,i was advised by forza, that in their opinion the cost of the power commander,installatiuon plus the dyno run at must under £400, was not rearly worth it for potetial gain in BHP. Of course they are more than happy to fit, but if asked what they think, they give an honest answere. That was about the time there was akroprovics advertised on here for around half price. was advised they would make a better improvement.i went that way and wow.not having had a pc11 fitted i cannot compare one to the other,but the difference is VERY noticable. problem is the mpg is even shittier now.never needed the pc11 for smoothness b4,but would help now. so will be getting one soon anyway.have also been adviced that forza use the TL1000 pc11, first forza say it has longer wires so allows a choice of locations to fit if like me you have an alarm where your tool bag was.plus they have had better results using them.needs to be fitted by them though as it has more wires so so need attaching to others to work.