NEW RAPTOR

Chat about anything
tfive

NEW RAPTOR

Post by tfive »

HELLO GUYS JUST A BOUGHT A NEW RAPTOR.WHATS YOUR THOUGHTS ON RUNNING IT IN SCREW IT FROM THE START OR GO OFF THE HAND BOOK.IS THE FRONT BRAKE MADE OF WOOD THERE IS NO FEEL THERE.REST OF THE BIKE IS GOOD.

THANKS TFIVE
PS ANYBODY FROM THE NORTHWEST FOR A RIDE OUT.
andrea

Post by andrea »

Hello tfive,

I'm also a newbie, only had my raptor a couple of months.
I know some people don't bother running bikes in as its boring,and what about demonstration bikes, they're never 'run-in' are they, and I know a couple of people who have bought demo bikes without any bother.

I personally run bikes in as recommended by the manufacturer as I feel they know more about the engine than I do.

Where abouts in the NW are you? I know AmandaM joins a lot of ride-outs and she is in NW. I believe there are about 4 or 5 Raptors in the NW now, I sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong :roll:
demonnina

Post by demonnina »

8) yep....im in the n,west......enjoy ya bike... and the brakes get much,much better with time..............8)
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

welcome Tfive :D to grin city :lol:

look after your Raptor and she'll look after you
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
tfive

NEW RAPTOR

Post by tfive »

OK THANKS FOR THE REPLIES THINK I WILL SCREW IT FROM NEW HOPE THE FRONT BRAKE INPROVES. IM IN BOLTON SO IF ANYBODY WANTS TO GO FOR A SPIN LET US KNOW

THANKS TFIVE
Andyr

Post by Andyr »

Welcome to the fray.

Enjoy your new toy. You will be up on one wheel soon. At both ends. Those brakes are pretty good when bedded in.

As PB said. The Raptor is the worlds first 2 wheeled monocycle.

Can you do me a favour? Can you turn your caps-lock off? Does my eyes in. :wink:
Amanda M
On the Road

Post by Amanda M »

andrea wrote:55 years agoHello tfive,

Where abouts in the NW are you? I know AmandaM joins a lot of ride-outs and she is in NW. I believe there are about 4 or 5 Raptors in the NW now, I sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong :roll:
Yep, I'm always out and about so we should sort out a raptor rideout at some point 8)

Welcome tfive :D