so many options

Technical stuff specific to the V and Xtra raptors
Shlockengronk
On the Road

so many options

Post by Shlockengronk »

just wanted to be the first really.........got a set of real cheap dunlop 208's (been around phillip island a couple of times)for the V. anyone else tried them, i had michelin sports before and loved em but most recommend bridgestones, $100 a set cant go wrong ..........i hope
:mrgreen:
Life starts at 45.......................degrees
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

Dunlops? yes i got some cheap ones as well - nowhere near the nice planted feel of the Battlaxes. 020's or 010's have been my faves
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
ju
On the Road

Post by ju »

been using bridgestone bt 014 front and back for 5month seen fine 2 me cheep and good .btw i live in tropical climate here
Shlockengronk
On the Road

Post by Shlockengronk »

well ive done some good miles on the 208s (love em) but will be trying an 014 on the back and an 012ss on the front for the next set
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

Shlockengronk wrote:55 years agowell ive done some good miles on the 208s (love em) but will be trying an 014 on the back and an 012ss on the front for the next set
So how've they been? or are you still running the Dunlops?
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
Shlockengronk
On the Road

Post by Shlockengronk »

still on the same set ,ive been driving to work now(carrying tools) so i havent clocked up much on the bike but did take it to the track recently and found pushing real hard they slip a bit but still excellent for the road. i bought a track bike now (vfr 400) so if i see another cheap set of dunlops ($100 a set for the last ones) i'd do it again but if i have to pay new prices for tyres when the time comes i'll try the bridgestones and hit the track again for some torque twisting track time instead of revvin the hell out of the honda :twisted: