underseat style exhaust conversion

Technical stuff specific to the V and Xtra raptors
THE REVRAND
On the Road

underseat style exhaust conversion

Post by THE REVRAND »

Nah then . whilst holidaying on the rain drenched isle of Majorca for the past few two weeks i found myself considering the possibility of converting mi v rap to have an underseat style exhaust. Ah wur just avin a wonder if any of you lot had ever undertaken such a task and wether a not it be possible at all. Obviously being from the north i'd be wanting it done for next to nothing like ! By the way although i rained fa two weeks the san miguel wur still cold and the steaks wur free . :shock: Twas one a them there all inclusive jobs ya see .
paddy
On the Road

underseat exhaust

Post by paddy »

Greetings revrand. Alto performance will fabricate you under seat exhausts. They race Cagivas and Laverdas and make all their own parts. May not appeal to your Northern sensibilities, as they are top quality with prices accordingly. However, once they get to know you, they can put some very rare stuff your way.
THE REVRAND
On the Road

Post by THE REVRAND »

Cheers paddy. am a gunna check out their website rite now. owt mor than five shilling an sixpence might be tto pricey tho. thanks for the tip mate :lol:
stevepratt48
On the Road

Post by stevepratt48 »

Could theee not split one o them thar white fivers tha must ave? Happen as like the moths ain't gottem first?
Steve Pratt

Are you coming, or just naturally happy?
THE REVRAND
On the Road

Post by THE REVRAND »

only white fiver ah ever owned got ruined in me outside bath. oh these cobbled streets up ere be playin avoc wi me suspension. eh tho at least we gettan proper ale up our kid. nice one !! oh an while am on does any know a pair a throwover panniers that'll fit this beast . mine dont unless ah taketh me seat apart . nah mind . am avin stew n ard fot breakfast like ah tell thi :shock:
TLMONKEY
On the Road

Re: underseat exhaust

Post by TLMONKEY »

paddy wrote:55 years ago. Alto performance will fabricate you under seat exhausts. once they get to know you, they can put some very rare stuff your way.
Tell us more paddy.