German Anyone??

Technical stuff specific to the Raptor 1000
Miz
On the Road

German Anyone??

Post by Miz »

Hiya just seen this on E-Bay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/POWER-JET-COMMAND ... dZViewItem

Anyone understand German enough to know what it is??

Thought it may be similar to a Yoshi Box...

Miz.
152/999
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

It looks more like a powercommander than a Yoshi box to me, :?
it seems to have a permanent connector on it rather than just the one plug-in thingy

edit
yup it's a version of powercommander - just had a look at the text and it says something about "through (via) PC"

bit of it thanks to babelfish
If it your optimal power - jet attitude for your motorcycle found, you can make a fine adjustment again over the Podi "MIN".
The power - jet COMM other is a microprocessor steered module, which can be integrated by means of vehicle-specific patch cords easy.
:oops: bablefish isnt hot on grammar it seems - but you get the drift?
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
Mr_Moto
On the Road

Post by Mr_Moto »

Hi,

although the item has ended I'd like to add this: you don't need a PC to configure. Plug the "POWER JET COMMANDER" between your ECU and "whatever" and play around with various adjustments that affect the fuel injection. If your after heavy tuning it might be a good thing. Even though I have not heard about somebody using it in the German scene (anyway I'm not too familiar with that scene but occasionally look at the very good German site www.cagivaonline.de). If you haven't changed major hardware on your dinosour in my opinion fitting the resistor into the gear-indicator wire (hope I got the right english description...) to allow full power in low gears seems a very pricy alternative.

Greets,

Mr_Moto
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Post by shebee »

Welcome to the asylumv Mr_Moto and thanks for the info
Mr_Moto
On the Road

Post by Mr_Moto »

...many thanks. I've just taken a quick look at your page but have to say it looks great to me. I've seen lots of members from different counties which is good! Looks like a good place to cure bike-madness (or most probably to degrade...).
Life's a bitch - and then you die...