my shout

Make your first post here, say "Hi" and buy a virtual round
craftycat
On the Road
Facebook address thingy: saragracewevillceramics

Post by craftycat »

Well, living in France it will have to be a glass of red for me please!!!
I agree the Raptor is one of the best kept secrets!! I cannot understand why it is virtually ignored by all the bike mags, shows just how much influence the mags have on what people ride. Shows us Raptorites don't just follow the crowd!! :lol: Mind you makes it a real pain getting parts sometimes though!!!!
2002 Cagiva Raptor 1000... mine all mine!!
deekay
On the Road

Post by deekay »

I agree but this is also one of the reasons I was drawn to the raptor. I do not like to see myself coming towards myself on a street, I have always sought out the different or unusual because you will most often find that smaller production companies have to try that much harder to find a place in the market, I love all the little styling pieces found all over the bike, I respect honda but can you imagine a designer going to his/her boss sayng" and on the rear footpegs I want claws" yeh right they would just be told how much the tooling would cost. now for a Coonawarra Cab Sav or would you prefer a nice Merlot. In my more mature years I have developed a passion for reds perhaps too much ah well. You are going to be disgusted but we refrigerate them here, Den.
to be old and wise you must first be young and stupid
Cavia
On the Road

Post by Cavia »

Chilled red wine?? :?
Well you like raptors so there should be nothing wrong with your taste :lol:
Gotta try that as summer's finally arrived!
No bike is ever finished!
craftycat
On the Road
Facebook address thingy: saragracewevillceramics

Post by craftycat »

Merlot please!! I'm not surprised you chill the red wine out there, reckon you need to!!! Over here we do chill some lighter reds like a Touraine Gamay or Chinon, my problem is I like pretty much all of them and we are spoilt for choice!!
Can't get many foreign wines here as the French are very snobbish and reckon that all foreign muck is poison!!! Pity, used to like a lot of the Austalian wines.
2002 Cagiva Raptor 1000... mine all mine!!