Sooooo (Nearly) happy!!

Make your first post here, say "Hi" and buy a virtual round
stevepratt48
On the Road

Sooooo (Nearly) happy!!

Post by stevepratt48 »

Got my frame back from Powder coating - brilliant Italian racing red, now trying to shoehorn the mill back in without destroying the finish! Reccomend Malvern Shot & powder, great finish, including collection & delivery was £168 all in. Hoping for throaty sounds, over the weekend, when I figure where all the connectors go! :oops:
Steve Pratt

Are you coming, or just naturally happy?
stevepratt48
On the Road

Happier, now......

Post by stevepratt48 »

She lives!!!!
12 months after being an insurance write-off (I'm sure you saw the sorry beast on the 'Bay) I have roaring sounds.
Time for confession, spent a week trying to trace an electrical fault - turns out I'd mounted the Tip Over sensor upside down, big Doh!! You think they'd mark 'Top' wouldn't you..........
In case that helps anybody else, it's fault code C23. :roll:
Steve Pratt

snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

thanks for the tip Steve :lol: glad she's started - so what more's to do before she's on the road?
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
stevepratt48
On the Road

Post by stevepratt48 »

Just waiting for the swinging arm to arrive (Not up the standard of the frame, so was returned......) Have to pinch an end cap from my other Raptor, and away she goes! - new cap on order, could be a while.....
My running Raptor will then be up for grabs, if anybody has any Beer vouchers for 2000(X) V-Raptor, Carbon Antlers, new tyres, battery, 5250 miles, rising 50 every day.
Steve Pratt

snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

So you havent even run in your original Raptor?
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
stevepratt48
On the Road

Post by stevepratt48 »

Another 50, todfay. Dry road , Sunny, warm(ish) no traffic, what's going on??? It'll be free petrol, next!! :idea:
Steve Pratt