Post by ayuluv »

Right now am using the pc2 map stage 3 one. Current mod:

* one side ram air
* k&n air filter
* Akra s/o
* Ivan Smart tre
* Pair valve blocked
* PC2

using dat map, when i turn the trottle abit more at a fast rate.. the rpm seems to have some lag.. i tink it mite due to too much air (ram air mod). Is there anyone having similar mod to share with me the map b4 i go down to dyno a custom one?? thnx a million =)
Gfunk
On the Road

Post by Gfunk »

Hi

I have a 2000 raptor with a pc2, exhaust and k & n air filter with the snorkels removed. I originally put a map on the pc2 from a lap top but it never felt quite 'right', so i took and the bike down to the dyno and found that the original map i had downloaded was well out with the fueling. I had the fueling adjusted for around £110 and it's been fine since. I think that the only way you can get the fueling right is to have it run on the dyno. :lol:

Cheers Craig.

P.S Have you got pictures of the ram air you mention?
ayuluv
On the Road

Post by ayuluv »

oh.. cos i used to have a map but at dat point of time i had a bad fuel pump so i end up using another map from pc2

but rite now i feel dat it mite not be due to the ram air (not totally)

even i took out the pipe dat supplies the air to the air box, the bike runs in a lag, such as when i rev the bike hard.. the rpm goes up fast but bike din move fast.. and rpm drop and the bike slowly gain speed...

not sure wat really happen.. is it the base map??

i will post a pic of my ram air as soon as possible.. juz park my bike at the carpark.. and shift my zx10r.. lazy to go down ther again... =p