Gear Change Arm

General spannery stuff
TimO
On the Road

Gear Change Arm

Post by TimO »

Hi All
Any one know if the gear change arm, the alloy bit that attaches to the end of the gear shift shaft, is the same as a TL one. Mine has just broken, it appears to be made of playdough. Its making gear changing quite interesting
Tim
snapdragon

Post by snapdragon »

gulp! I'll bet!!

Norraclue Tim - hopefully it will
SnappY
~~X~X~{:>
Aussie Shagger
On the Road

Post by Aussie Shagger »

I got a replacement one one from a wreckers a few years ago...from memory the TL one was too long, I think one from a Kwaka was a perfect fit.
If you are able to look through a few from multible bikes you should find one to fit.
Don't ya just dig a round-a-bout!.....2003 Xtra Raptor (222/999), Gold Renthal Bars, Giannelli Pipes, Throttle Rocker, Ventura Rack, Blue LED Instrument Panel, Headlight Protector, LED Tail Light.
TLMONKEY
On the Road

Post by TLMONKEY »

TimO
On the Road

Post by TimO »

A bike breaker, now theres an intersting concept. All my local ones have now closed. I've left the piece at a local engineering company they're trying to weld it for me.
Failing that It'll be a suzuki bit, cos the splines on the shaft are particular to suzuki apparently. If i find out which model I'll let you know.
Or £21.50 from the nice man at 3X
As luck would have it :roll: my wife has just broken a bone in her shoulder, so I can have use of the car while the bikes off the road. :wink: Now thats lucky :D
TLMONKEY
On the Road

Post by TLMONKEY »

That remind's me, need to get a price for a rear brake pedal :(
As mine fell off while out on bike about 5months ago :(