Rearsets V/X Raptor

General spannery stuff
JLittler
On the Road

Rearsets V/X Raptor

Post by JLittler »

Hi all

Getting a custom set of brackets done to move the pegs on the X Raptor. As per an earlier post a month or three ago, I wore holes in my boots at a track day with the stock pegs. I've got boots with toe sliders now, but still, the clearance is bad.

New pegs will be positioned at the same point as the bolt above and behind the stock pegs on a V / Xraptor (does the N Rap have the same brackets ?) that holds the current bracket on (1 of 3 bolts), basically about 3" back and 2" up from the stock placement.

You get to keep your stock rear brake lever and gear lever. I'll need to source a longer rod for the gear lever and I may have to extend the brake light switch cable (waiting for them to arrive to see).

I've no intention of making any money on this , if anyone in Oz is interested in ordering a set as well, let me know and I'll give you details of the guys doing them and you can order a duplicate set made up at the same time (it was implied that was going to be cheaper that way than getting extras made later - I've not qualified it).

Not really expecting a lot of interest but throwing it out there just in case.

JL
X-Raptor #202. PCII, CF Bellypan,blinker pods and front guard, Staintunes and a Ti Clevis pin because saving 15grams REALLY IS worth an extra 20 quid :-)