Nearly finnished.

Somewhere for you to post your piccies of you and your bikes
AZ
On the Road

Nearly finnished.

Post by AZ »

Repainted a few things in candy red and gloss black with a modified front mudguard and a cut down cbr250 lower fairing for a belly pan.Got sticky tyres and the Falco shock and now handles very well 8) .
NOTE; bikes do not have air brakes,lofting the front wheel will have an effect on a bikes braking efficiency.
dont arf get the adrenalin pumpin tho!!!
shebee
Site Admin
Facebook address thingy: facebook.com/shebee.duff

Re: Nearly finnished.

Post by shebee »

oooh verry nice!
Twisted Tequila Sister
Ballacraine
On the Road

Post by Ballacraine »

Nifty little screen.

What is that off then?

Nige. 8)
Sanity is in the eye of the Beholder.

Arrival is a byproduct of the purpose.

BallacrainesCorner
AZ
On the Road

Post by AZ »

It`s a standard honda cbr600fv screen with the lugs trimmed off and given a little more of a curve with the aid of a heat gun,then given a blended out smoked effect wthe some 2k black and clearcoat.Then i drilled those strange tube things and bolted it on,simple :lol: .
NOTE; bikes do not have air brakes,lofting the front wheel will have an effect on a bikes braking efficiency.
Ballacraine
On the Road

Post by Ballacraine »

A very neat job. :)

I had been thinking along similar lines myself, but wanted to get a spare set of 'horns' first.

Nige. 8)
Sanity is in the eye of the Beholder.

Arrival is a byproduct of the purpose.

BallacrainesCorner
AZ
On the Road

Post by AZ »

The good thing about my setup is that it`s wider than the aftermarket ones and not higher at the front to clear the clocks, so the profile doesn`t develop a huge lump at the clocks which ruins the lines.The width of the screen keeps the wind of my chest and lets me concentrate on controlling the bike at 100 plus speeds rather than just trying to hold on.Probably the best performance add on i`ve done as the standard power is useless without the ability to control it
Brutas
On the Road

Post by Brutas »

Hey there AZ

Nice bike, can I ask what the front fender is off? it looks neet. 8)
Live life to the full ( throttle that is )
AZ
On the Road

Post by AZ »

The front fender is a standard one that i modified by plastic welding the handlebar deflectors off either side of a mini-moto top fairing onto either side.The standard one kept cracking due to the wind pressure at silly speeds and cack handed wheelies so i decided to beef it up a little,worked so far and i love the look.